Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm all about Zagg, and their customer relations team is great! The last few times I've talked to them, they've been willing to send me freebies in exchange for a review or mention in my college's campus newspaper. They're the best.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I love my Otterbox Defender for several reasons. I spend a little more than half my time at work outside. Most of that time is spent walking around in the weather. The Otterbox protects my iPhone and my iPad from the elements. Also, I'm a clumsy... It's saved my phone from way too many drops. :)

andrewjanderson

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Can't beat an Otterbox for its protection of the iPhone. They offer several different varieties depending on the level of protection/how you use your phone, and they are offered in a good number of colors.

Otterbox makes a solid product!

MrAlakija

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm rocking the Case-mate signature flip case on my iPhone 4s.
It sets me apart from the rest as its unique and the black leather compliments my
White iPhone

Johnny's

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I like my ifrogz snap on case. I work in a welding shop so it keeps my phone from getting scratched when I sit it down. It also keeps the form factor small so it is not much larger than a naked phone.

barry575

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
My favorite case on my iPhone is the Zagg Invisible Shield. I love that it is protected, but I can still see all the great designs of the phone. Of course when I pass it off to my son I have to throw it in an Otterbox Commuter case in case he drops it.

t_d_harvey31

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
ifrogz, hard case black/red. Easy on, easy off. Reminds me of a girl i used to know...when i tpull back the cover, nice, shiny, and sleek. Looks exaclty like the first time I unwrapped the box ;)

l108g

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The mophie juice pack plus with it's rechargeable external 2000mAh battery and protective, shock-resistant case is my choice, can't go wrong with both practical features...THX Tipb!!!

zeich

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Incipio feather

I think the Incipio feather is the best iphone case for me. I use a site holster at work and I need to fit them both at the same time!

david.f

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Jawbone comp

I love the apple case as it doesnt add any bulk to the phone and keeps the sleek form factor! Also in bright orange matches my car haha ! first post, loving the site guys keep it up!!

acr4

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Apple makes my favorite 4S case, because the bumper case wasn't sold out like everything else was when I went to get a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77