How many cases have you had?

How many cases have you had over the lifetime of an average iOS device?

• None! (Really?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Two

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Three

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Four or more

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I won a free iPhone case from a news editor I follow on Twitter! And it's my favorite case so far. The Incipio Step (in red and gray) for the iPhone 4.

I love this case. It feels great in my hand, looks great, and offers excellent drop protection without bulk. It also is made of molded TPU, and I don't think it'll tear or elongate over time like silicone cases do.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have bought many cases. I bought a Speck case with a plaid design on the back. I had a Belkin Gel skin. I bought a Mophie Juice pack plus until I realized that the battery on my 4S lasts roughly 16-20 hours with normal use. Now I have a two-toned Belkin case that I really like. It feels sturdy and it covers the entire back and sides, but it is the thinnest case that I have used. And it looks really good. Whatever the material that it is made of doesn't get oily nor does it stretch. And the best thing is that it is one piece. No more sliders or snap ons. So, no more cases for me until I get my iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

txbosox

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
4+ for me! I got an Otterbox Commuter first, then the free bumper. I went naked for a while and then got the BookBook. I liked it, but now use a Magpul case, which fits it well and is inexpensive compared to the rest of mine ($10).

I ordered my 4S on Monday and happened across a post about Lifeproof cases. Looked pretty impressive, sleek, IP68/Mil-Spec rated...needless to say, it's ordered. I work in a machine shop and cringe when I think about not having my iPhone. Can't wait to go fishing and get some video underwater of us releasing some fish.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
4+ for me! I got an Otterbox Commuter first, then the free bumper. I went naked for a while and then got the BookBook. I liked it, but now use a Magpul case, which fits it well and is inexpensive compared to the rest of mine ($10).

I ordered my 4S on Monday and happened across a post about Lifeproof cases. Looked pretty impressive, sleek, IP68/Mil-Spec rated...needless to say, it's ordered. I work in a machine shop and cringe when I think about not having my iPhone. Can't wait to go fishing and get some video underwater of us releasing some fish.

How was the bumper? I have heard some conflicting reports. Did it fit well? Did it scratch your phone?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Tried 2 more cases for my 4S besides the first two that I listed and I'm currently waiting on another Speck case which I think will be the one that I use the Most. Two of the other cases that I tied from Speck pulled my screen saver off.

WV-ANDROID

May 8, 2011
Visit site
On my 4th case for the 4s apple bumper,otterbox defender,incipio case,vapor aluminum bumper case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just one case (iSkin) but I'm not liking my screen protector (it's coming off in the corner) so I may need to replace that.

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have owned and returned a lot of different cases. I'm always hunting for that PERFECT one.

Right now I have Still
Incase slider black
Incase perforated slider white
Incase snap case black
Otterbox defender black
Apple bumper black
Cheap livestrong case from radio shack

Honestly my favorite case has to be the incase slider case. It's such a low profile and feels perfect when typing on it. I recommend it over any case I've owned.

Have had: candy shell, bookbook, juice pck air, slider pro, POP case, incipio NGP, otterbox commuter.

If anybody has any questions about the cases or why I returned the ones I did let me know and I'll gladly respond. :)

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4s is my first IOS product. So far I have had 3 cases. I bought the LifeProof case when I first got the phone. Got it at Best Buy only because the rep. gave me 20% off on it. It was too much bulk for me. That and the touchscreen wasn't as responsive as it should of been. Next I got the Incipio feather... loved the thinness of the case. I am currently using ElementCase Vapor Pro Black Ops edition... Love this one. Was able to get it on Amazon for half the price. Dont see myself changing cases for awhile.

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I've got the Magpul Executive Field Case in black, orange, and flat dark earth. I haven't seen another case that matches up to my likes as well as the Magpul case.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I guess I have the case that was given as a gift when I bought my 4.

I haven't ever used it.
Nor have I ever bought a case.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I've had several...too many to remember actually, but I keep mine in two categories...protective for work, and thin for using in my pocket other times.

Protective:
1- Ballistic HC (by FAR the most protective case for the money I have personally tried)
2-Seidio Rugged Combo (close 2nd, just not a huge fan of the holster)
3-Otterbox Defender (looks good, nowhere near the most protective as some people seem to think..and the holster is terrible)

Normal use:
1-Moshi iGlaze 4 (thin, looks good)
2-Speck Fitted snap together case (camo)
3-Shell/Holster combo from Verizon
4-Otterbox Commuter (irritating when using in your pocket because of lint)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77