Went with a Seidio case like I always do for my phones. They may take away some of the "natural" beauty of the phone, but they aren't bad to look at themselves, they are good protection, and they sell a dock I can use with the case on. Those are pretty big positives for me.
    10-15-2011 09:21 PM
    Going naked with bodyguardz and POSSIBLY a white bumper.
    10-15-2011 09:27 PM
    Otterbox Commuter Case. I remove at home from time to time. Just seen my 17 year old break iphone and ipod touch screens when he stops using the cases after a few days. Then the phone that was once a thing of beauty isn't so nice any more.
    10-15-2011 09:44 PM
    I got a case at the store when I got the phone. Speck Pixeskin HD. Just wanted some projection in case I dropped it, but i'm going to order the Seido rugged Case from the TiPB store next week. Later, I'm getting that case that has the external battery. Yep. Definitely keeping it cased to protect it.
    10-15-2011 10:23 PM
    Griffen Reveal Frame. I was the same way. One reason I went with the iphone because its so damn sexy lol. It barely adds anything to the phone but adds a little bit of grip and keeps the screen and back of the phone from touching down if you lay it down on something. Just don't drop it lol.
    10-15-2011 10:25 PM
    My friend doesn't use a case and he's gone through about 5 backs because if you drop these phones they crack very easily. I've always had a case and I have never had to fix a cracked screen or back, so in my opinion it's worth it to get a light case.
    10-15-2011 10:42 PM
    I'm just gonna go with a bumper.
    Great post! I found myself going through the same dilemma. I Preordered so I had a lot of time to look online for cases and reviews of cases, I even got one from case mate that arrived before the phone!
    But when I finally saw the phone and held it (my first time ever), the first thing that came to mind was "damn this is one sexy phone!" it would be a shame to put a case on it. So I went to radio shack and picked up a nice holster by body glove and I am rocking my IP4s au natural. I'm sure my investment in AppleCare also helped me come to this decision.
    Seidio combo case is on the way for me. My last phone was a Droid Incredible and I had an Otterbox for it but didn't like it at all. Saw good things for the combo, got it and loved it. If they didn't make one for the iP4S, I really would've thought hard about not getting it. Seidio combo is just a great case IMO.
    10-15-2011 10:46 PM
    Otterbox all the way! I've got a commuter on now, and ran a defender on different job sites. I wouldn't go anywhere without an otterbox.
    10-15-2011 11:05 PM
    I bought an Otterbox defender and commuter, didn't like either of them too bulky I'm actually quite happy with the $5 TPU Case I found on ebay, phone still slides in my pocket easily. Have had it for over 6 months on my i4 and it fits my i4s perfectly
    10-15-2011 11:49 PM
    I went with the ghost armor full body protection for front, back and sides. A case doesn't offer any protection to the screen so it'll break regardless if you drop it.
    10-16-2011 12:12 AM
    I'll use a case - but I'm a minimalist. My favorite case is the CaseMate Barely There case.
    that's the one i'm leaning towards...
    10-16-2011 12:24 AM
    I don't usually case phones, but this one isn't plastic like my Android phone was, so it will be cased.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    10-16-2011 12:28 AM
    I love how the phone looks without a case but I also want it to stay pretty so I am using a case to help protect from scratches. I found some really cute iFrogz cases at Marshalls today for super cheap ($6.99) one is a pink/purple gradient and a aqua/green gradient. I might take it out on occasion but I like to change it up with cases

Last edited by xoxospecialk; 10-16-2011 at 02:06 AM.
    10-16-2011 12:50 AM
    I don't usually case phones, but this one isn't plastic like my Android phone was, so it will be cased.

I'm usually the same way but I had an iPhone 4 before I switched to Sprint and it randomly came up with scratches w/o a case. So, first thing is did was get a minimalist type case that is essentially a bumper with a plastic backing so I can put it on a table without scuffing it up.
    10-16-2011 01:03 AM
    I have a case that I don't really like. Not using right now, but I'd take it with if I was traveling, going out to the bars or playing golf. Normal, everyday use I'll probably keep the case off....for now.
    10-16-2011 01:31 AM
    I have a case that I don't really like. Not using right now, but I'd take it with if I was traveling, going out to the bars or playing golf. Normal, everyday use I'll probably keep the case off....for now.
    Was playing golf and had my phone resting on the seat of the cart. Buddy jumps in, phone goes airborne takes one bounce and lands in a pond. Absolutely. Gutted.
    10-16-2011 01:42 AM
    I'll probably keep my CaseMate slider on most of the time, but I decided to order this Krusell Luna Leather Pouch for the times I keep the 4S naked. Lifetime warranty from a Swedish company. Comes in a few different colors. $15 for simple black leather.
    10-16-2011 01:43 AM
    I bought a white LifeProof case. Really, really like it! Kept my iPhone 4 in an Otterbox always, but the new 4s is going in a LifeProof case on Monday. Also got a Speck Candy case that I may use occassionally.
    10-16-2011 02:04 AM
    Otterbox is just too bulky for me. Feels like I'm holding a huge chunk of rubber.
    10-16-2011 02:09 AM
    I'm usually the same way but I had an iPhone 4 before I switched to Sprint and it randomly came up with scratches w/o a case. So, first thing is did was get a minimalist type case that is essentially a bumper with a plastic backing so I can put it on a table without scuffing it up.
    My Evo has been beat to crap, the plastic on it is very bad.

10-16-2011 02:10 AM
    My Evo has been beat to crap, the plastic on it is very bad.

Mine was beat to hell too. Mostly because the upholder in my car contributed to scratching the crap out of it. The EVO was a warrior though, however it got really laggy
    10-16-2011 02:13 AM
    ElementCASE Vapor Chroma, not cheap but makes an already great looking phone even better. Fits perfectly, feels secure and solid in your hand, well protected and build quality is faultless.
    10-16-2011 06:42 AM
    I just placed an order with OtterBox last night for the new Commuter case made specifically for the iPhone 4S. I like how it doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone and has just the amount of protection for my needs.

Here's a link to the new OtterBox cases made for the 4S if anyone else is interested: iPhone 4S Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com
    10-16-2011 09:44 AM
115 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD