I-Phone 4S - whats your must have accessories?

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Otterbox Commuter case and I love it! It's not very bulky, but I need the added protection since I'm so clumsy!

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Case and headphones. I keep the screen naked.
b860ef37-7d1e-67f8.jpg
b860ef37-7d31-19d9.jpg

I recommend the B&W C5s. Sound soooooo good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtfishbein

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of picking one up too. Right now, I'm just using a rubber case to hold me over until I decide what case I want. Everyone usually raves about otterbox

Last edited:

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Finally decided on a case... Went with a LifeProof. With two kids always using my phone I needed something good to protect it.Went to Best Buy earlier today and was looking at the cases. I asked the sale person if they had a LifeProof case out of the box I could see, hold... You can only tell so much from reviews and pictures. She actually had one on hers and let me mess with it. Felt good... Does add a little bulk but the protection on it is phenomenal...The sales rep then tells me she has a coupon for 25% off of it... SOLD!!

Edit: used the case for one day and am returning it tomorrow ... Pretty disappointed.

Last edited:

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got my phone, ordered an Otterbox Commuter of ebay since it looks good I think and protects the phone. Looking for a clock radio right now though, found out my old one I have had for years charging my ipod classic doesnt work on the 4S so gonna have to find one now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2