Verizon iPhone 4s cases

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a thin hard case that protects the sides and the back that can be easily taken off for when I put it in the dock at night. I have a general large phone holster pouch but I also don't want it to be a tight fit.

DJ

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
OtterBox Reflex Case

These cases are new from OtterBox and come in 3 or 4 colors. The traditional OtterBox Defender & OtterBox Commuter cases are a real pain to get on and off! My friend has one, but the Reflex Case from OtterBox offers awesome protection and can easily slide on and off of an iPhone 4 or 4S.

You can find OtterBox cases at the OtterBox website or at iPhoneCaseWarehouse.com

Reactions: AgentHeracles

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
These cases are new from OtterBox and come in 3 or 4 colors. The traditional OtterBox Defender & OtterBox Commuter cases are a real pain to get on and off! My friend has one, but the Reflex Case from OtterBox offers awesome protection and can easily slide on and off of an iPhone 4 or 4S.

You can find OtterBox cases at the OtterBox website or at iPhoneCaseWarehouse.com

I just checked out that site. they charge more for the case than otterbox.com :/

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77