Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaisamy

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I had no idea this product existed. I need it! If I don't win this contest, I will most likely go out and buy one... so smart idea to hold a contest!

metall8cat

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Need some thump

My old Sony bluetooth speakers went out and I've been looking for a replacement. They were like my best friends; we went everywhere together. But a slimmer, sexier model would always be nice :D

Tyack

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Missing earphones !

I have four teenagers, three boys and one girl . My boys loves to skateboard and listen to music while doing so . Well their always breaking their earbuds or leaving them at the skate park . Somehow I just can't keep a pair myself ,they always borrow and break them. The jambox would be perfect for me, because my boys loves to skate with earbuds !

Last edited:

jarays212

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I never even thought about the idea of having a bluetooth speaker for my phone...but now it makes perfect sense after seeing this!! I could really make use of a portable speaker that I can take with me to and from work. Cooking in the kitchen, grilling on the patio, listening to the TIPB podcasts at work...it would be awesome with this speaker!

dljames

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I need 1!

Im an aircraft mechanic and move around to different work areas all day. This would be a great addition to my tool box!

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a Jawbone JAMBOX! The dock connecter on my Bose Sound Dock broke off a couple weeks ago and I can't afford to replace it. Music is my life, followed closely by technology. The JAMBOX is the best of both my worlds! This would just be awesome to win. Thanks for the contest TiPb!

tito#IM

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Me, me, me!!!

I should get it because I have tried to buy the various Jawbone bluetooth headsets but I can't because I don't have that little thing in my ear to keep it in. Let me win to make up for my genetic deficiency.

Thanks

Rubjr254

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Jambox

The JAWBOX would be an excellent accessory to use with my iPhone so that I could play music clearly at home for myself and to entertaint guest. The JAMBOX would also be an great way to play music for my kids, which I take of at work, without the fear of cables or the younger kids messing with the phone which is a problem with dock radios.

Crodley

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this contest because of two things; one, like so many others, I have never won one. And two I am getting my first iPad in 2 weeks and would love to hook it up to this to show people at work what the iPad can do.

seanlee2128

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
this is awesome

i have wanted one of these for a while now they are soo cool... just to expensive for me right now so this would be a great ... tipb is awesome .. keep doing what your doing guys... and girls.. :)

seanlee2128

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
this is awesome i have wanted one of these for a long time now... just to expensive for me right now so this would be cool to win.. tipb is great .. keep it up all of you..

ElRyanApplegate

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Pretty powerful little guy

My buddy bought one for a trip to Vegas and it helped make the trip. Brought it to the cabana and had it in the room during pre-gaming and after parties. Definitely could use one in my iArsenal. So simple to use and works great!

ryrycalguy

Jul 14, 2008
twitter.com
I've been eyeing the jambox for a while but given my current financial situation there are other places I should be spending my money on. However, this would really solve my issue of my speaker not working on my iPhone. Please pick me and I promise not to leave very critical comments on your posts! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2