Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnut78

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I would love the Jambox since we don't have a stereo system in our house, but we all have iPhone/iPods!!! We also go to the beach and pools and would love to have portable entertainment! Especially for the young ones!

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
All you all are missing the greatest benefit of this product. It has a built-in microphone. I plan on using it as my speakerphone when making calls. Just think, no more headset :)

m13

May 5, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone is only good in the car as I have no Bluetooth in the house or office. JamBox is wonderful but my wife would never let me buy one unless the price comes down a bit. I guess you pay for what you get. Thanks for giveaway! I have been checking you live podcast as well. Great job.

jleyanna

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Jambox

I hopefully am getting a new job here at the hospital I work at and will need a new speakers for my first office! My Dell speakers I plug into my headphone jack just won't cut it.

CaseyYost

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Why would I like a jambox? I work Full-time E.M.S in the city of Flint, Mi. Our ambulances have radios, kind of. Budget cuts affect everything. A radio isn't a priority. But I can say it is hard to spend 24 hours on a shift in a truck with no music. A jambox would be the perfect way for me to be able to play some music without headphones so both my partner and I can listen.

kenkenken

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
I need a solution. I have a Jawbone Icon but my beard is too big for it to work well. No headsets work with this massive beard. Jambox is the perfect solution.

GenerousToAFault

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I heard the Jambox at a friend's house and it sounded as if the Philadelphia Orchestra was playing Rachmaninoff live in an acoustically perfect hall. All this from a bluetooth speaker? Must...have...now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2