Universal cell phone tripod mount

MGC

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a universal cell phone tripod mount and stand that fits my iPhone 4 and iPod Touch? I am finding myself taking pictures and videos more than ever. Who can beat HD video? My iPhone 4 takes better pictures and video than my personal camera. I am looking for one that works on a tripod and may be used as a stand with any phone. Being able to use it with or without a case is a must.

SaraCook

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
This post peaked my curiosity so I did a search on Google. I did look at the green goblin you reviewed that?s made in China. It looked cheap and seemed more like a child?s toy. I like the idea of how the Glif was created and found a version similar to it that?s is universal called the Phoneboat for the same price. Stories like these are inspiring with how one or two people can dream of an idea, work very hard, and hope for the best. If someone would have to choose I would hope that the right choice is made to support our community here and the people trying to make it on their own rather than big companies. It?s stories like the Glif and Phoneboat that touch people?s hearts and makes America what it is.

stev5514

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Here's one

Was in the same boat looking for a tripod mount o work for my iphone, touch and nano... :-( But just recently saw this new device on kickstarter they are trying to get into production. They had pictures and video of the device Capta working with all three so I backed them. You should check it out. Just search for Capta on kickstarter. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2