I'm not sure where to look for cases that will fit the VZW iPhone (other than Verizon itself), anyone know of any other sites/stores that currently have them? Also, any recommended cases?
    02-04-2011 12:22 PM
    Case-mate is more popular for advertising them. But I don't really care for their designs so much personally.
    02-04-2011 12:39 PM
    I'm not sure where to look for cases that will fit the VZW iPhone (other than Verizon itself), anyone know of any other sites/stores that currently have them? Also, any recommended cases?
    I agree with the person above me. Case-Mate.com makes great iPhone cases and every case comes with a screen protector kit. Personally I'm waiting for the ViP Barely There cases to come into stock.
    02-05-2011 05:06 AM
    I ordered a case from amazon.com. Five-Below is a great place for accessories too. I will be getting my screen protectors from there and perhaps a carrying case. I purchased the carrying case for my iPod at Five-Below and although it is "pleather" it does the job very well.

Here is a link to one of the cases I ordered. I also have one coming in white:

Amazon.com: elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (Sport Yellow): Cell Phones & Accessories
    patsfan 1991 likes this.
    02-05-2011 07:07 AM
    I'm going to my local FiveBelow. They have a ton of cases for 5 bucks and amazingly they aren't all junky ones, they have some Speck and Belkin cases. I'm just going to look for ones with an opening that looks like it will accomodate the mute switch.
    02-05-2011 07:09 AM
    I'm going to my local FiveBelow. They have a ton of cases for 5 bucks and amazingly they aren't all junky ones, they have some Speck and Belkin cases. I'm just going to look for ones with an opening that looks like it will accomodate the mute switch.
    I swear by Five-Below. Some people assume it is just an electronics dollar store, but like you mentioned they have brand names such as belkin. Even their off brand items are for the most part are of decent quality. All my iPod touch accessories came from there and I couldn't be more pleased.
    02-05-2011 07:28 AM
    I ordered a case from amazon.com. Five-Below is a great place for accessories too. I will be getting my screen protectors from there and perhaps a carrying case. I purchased the carrying case for my iPod at Five-Below and although it is "pleather" it does the job very well.

Here is a link to one of the cases I ordered. I also have one coming in white:

Amazon.com: elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (Sport Yellow): Cell Phones & Accessories
    thanks alot for the link... this is exactly what i was looking for... the black one is super cheap price wise too..
    02-05-2011 07:55 AM
    thanks alot for the link... this is exactly what i was looking for... the black one is super cheap price wise too..
    You are quite welcome. Be careful though, they do have it for 9.99 but the shipping is 2 weeks out. I originally ordered the yellow one from amazon for 9.99 with prime and it sat in a holding pattern for a day. I cancelled that order and re placed the order for the 11.99 one and it is already out to ship to me with an ETA of Monday, just in time to coincide with receiving the iPhone itself. Was certainly worth the extra 2.00 to me to not have my iPhone going naked.
    02-05-2011 08:04 AM
    Incipio has some pretty amazing cases for iphone 4 that I ordered yesterday, they fit for both VZW and AT&T.

iPhone Cases | iPad Cases | iPod Cases | BlackBerry Cases | MacBook Cases | Smartphone Cases | Zune Cases at Incipio
    02-05-2011 11:15 AM
    I ordered the elago s4 glide from Amazon. Was $34 with the expedited shipping.
    02-05-2011 11:25 AM
    I know that iFrogz will be modifying their cases to fit the VZWiPhone soon. Incipio has good cases - had a feather for my BB Bold.
    02-05-2011 11:45 AM
    I ordered a casemate pop...heard good things about them. Also very fast shipping, I ordered the 3rd at probably around 6-7PM and it got here today!
    02-05-2011 11:48 AM
    I ordered and received one of the Case-Mate Pop cases last week. Nice case, I really like the feel of it.

Last night I ordered the Seidio Innocase II Surface Case and Holster Combo from Amazon. It has the full open area for the side buttons, so hopefully it will fit. I'm willing to so a little exacto knife work if I have to. I have found that having a holster-type case for work makes my life much easier.
    02-05-2011 12:26 PM
    I ordered and received one of the Case-Mate Pop cases last week. Nice case, I really like the feel of it.

Last night I ordered the Seidio Innocase II Surface Case and Holster Combo from Amazon. It has the full open area for the side buttons, so hopefully it will fit. I'm willing to so a little exacto knife work if I have to. I have found that having a holster-type case for work makes my life much easier.
    Let us know how that works I like seido and the innocase 2 looks nice
    02-05-2011 12:30 PM
    Let us know how that works I like seido and the innocase 2 looks nice
    Will do. Hopefully I will be able to report Monday night after work. Got the one day shipping for Amazon.

I'm hoping Seidio comes out with a vzw iPhone friendly version of their Active case. That's the one I really want, but it definitely won't work with the side buttons.
    02-05-2011 12:37 PM
    I ordered the black/grey POP case by Casemate for $25 off Amazon.
    02-05-2011 12:39 PM
    Will do. Hopefully I will be able to report Monday night after work. Got the one day shipping for Amazon.

I'm hoping Seidio comes out with a vzw iPhone friendly version of their Active case. That's the one I really want, but it definitely won't work with the side buttons.
    Agree I wish verizon would have had a little better selection of cases. I bought the incipio dual case it has a hard shell and silicone inner it is nice. I have a giftcard for verizon so I figured I would use that to buy accessories.
    02-05-2011 12:48 PM
    I bought the incipio dual case it has a hard shell and silicone inner it is nice.
    I got the same one. I was looking for one like that because I heard that the inside silicone helps brace a fall (if you saw my current bberry you would understand that I NEED this ) but wanted the hard shell because i don't think the silicone does much? Don't like the feel either, I had 3 or 4 different silicone cases for my bberry and always took them off after a few days
    02-05-2011 01:08 PM
    I got the same one. I was looking for one like that because I heard that the inside silicone helps brace a fall (if you saw my current bberry you would understand that I NEED this ) but wanted the hard shell because i don't think the silicone does much? Don't like the feel either, I had 3 or 4 different silicone cases for my bberry and always took them off after a few days
    Yeah i like the added protection just in case. Wish they would have had more colors or atleast allow us to mix and match but I got mine in yesterday and cant wait to put it on my iphone
    02-05-2011 01:18 PM
    I like Speck but not the two cases they have for the VZW Iphone right now.
    02-05-2011 01:42 PM
    I ordered the exact same case. Even the same color. Hopefully Monday I will have an iPhone to put in it!
    02-05-2011 01:50 PM
    I have a stupid question - isn't the Verizon iPhone 4 the same form as the ATT version? Just wondering because I don't want to get a case that doesn't fit. If there is a difference, what is it specifically?
    02-05-2011 02:14 PM
    I may get the white pop case from Case-Mate. It seems like it has the best protection inside and out without being too bulky and it won't get disgusting looking and full of pocket fuzz all over it. The white one looks best too.
    02-05-2011 02:17 PM
    All of Incipio's cases are now compatible with the Verizon iPhone on their website. They also have additional colors of the Incipio case thats on Verizon's website. The blue Double (Silicrylic) is nice.
    02-05-2011 02:24 PM
    has anyone seen a case for the verizon iphone that is similar to the griffin reveal? I really want a case that displays the back of the phone without leaving it completely vulnerable.
    02-05-2011 02:27 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD