Everyone head to their local Best Buy for a free invisible shield.

Best Buy to offer free invisibleSHIELD 4fix to aggravated iPhone 4 owners -- Engadget
    07-28-2010 12:18 PM
    This is not officially confirmed by BB. I suspect it's up to each individual store.
    07-28-2010 12:24 PM
    And there's another thread on it already.

Bottom line...the invisible shield won't ameliorate the problem because it allows your touch to pass through (or it would be worthless on the capacitive screen). You need something that doesn't allow your touch through - like duct tape.
    07-28-2010 02:58 PM
    Correct if I'm wrong but it's not even the full shield is it? I dont know, from the link in the post it only shows a shield for the sides, top and bottom of the phone.
    Last edited by E Pow; 07-28-2010 at 03:13 PM.
    07-28-2010 03:09 PM
    Its just for the sides, top, and bottom. I think i'll head over right now .
    07-28-2010 03:32 PM
    I got the full coverage installed at one of Zagg's Kiosks. It did not help the reception issue. In fact, the design I had didn't even cover the lower left black seam. The Zagg edge coverage comprised of several pieces and left small areas between the pieces. One of those gaps was at the lower left. Even if it was covered, I dont think it would help the issue.
    07-28-2010 04:22 PM
    Ive seen videos on YouTube for Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever working to eliminate antennagate and theirs is like $7. Theirs seems to cover the "spot"
    07-28-2010 04:25 PM
    Ive seen videos on YouTube for Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever working to eliminate antennagate and theirs is like $7. Theirs seems to cover the "spot"
    Its the exact same product but from another company and cheaper than Zagg(price wise). BSE and SGP those are primarily my skin go to people
    07-28-2010 04:47 PM
    engadget: /2010/07/28/best-buy-to-offer-free-invisibleshield-4fix-to-aggravated-iphone/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed:+weblogsinc/engadgetmobile+(Engadget+Mobile)

Does anyone know how the thickness of the Zagg invisibleSHEILD sides compare to the SGP Ultra Crystal EX? I have the SGP EX on right now, but my Speck Fitted case doesn't fit over the side pieces very well. I had to remove one to make it fit.
    07-28-2010 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD