Best Buy to the rescue

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
And there's another thread on it already.

Bottom line...the invisible shield won't ameliorate the problem because it allows your touch to pass through (or it would be worthless on the capacitive screen). You need something that doesn't allow your touch through - like duct tape.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Correct if I'm wrong but it's not even the full shield is it? I don?t know, from the link in the post it only shows a shield for the sides, top and bottom of the phone.

Last edited:

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
I got the full coverage installed at one of Zagg's Kiosks. It did not help the reception issue. In fact, the design I had didn't even cover the lower left black seam. The Zagg edge coverage comprised of several pieces and left small areas between the pieces. One of those gaps was at the lower left. Even if it was covered, I dont think it would help the issue.

icecrystal23

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy offering free Zagg side protection

engadget: /2010/07/28/best-buy-to-offer-free-invisibleshield-4fix-to-aggravated-iphone/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+weblogsinc/engadgetmobile+(Engadget+Mobile)

Does anyone know how the thickness of the Zagg invisibleSHEILD sides compare to the SGP Ultra Crystal EX? I have the SGP EX on right now, but my Speck Fitted case doesn't fit over the side pieces very well. I had to remove one to make it fit.