Seidio

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
I bought the new innocase for the 3G, shipping is now available! I can't wait it looks like a much better case than the silicone cases I have tried. I like the velvet lining inside to help protect it from scratches. Its cheaper right now and the price will go up soon so if anyone wants it now is the time. I like how they keep the apple logo shown. I will let you all know how I like it when I get it.

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
After coming back from vacation to find my package I was amped up! Let me say this is by far the best case I have ever had to date. I don't see me buying anymore cases! The case has everything I wanted. Its a hard case but so slim you would not know with a rubberized feel in the back. I love the felt lining inside to protect the back of the phone. I love the cut out for the apple logo. This is the best case yet. Thin like a silicone but so tight, I never liked how loose the silicone cases were. I am so happy!:D No more pulling my phone out of the slip case! Nice protection for the back which is all I care abou while remaining extremely thin. I am in love, oh ya did I say how happy I was?! :D Do yourself a favor and pick one up while the discount is available.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
After coming back from vacation to find my package I was amped up! Let me say this is by far the best case I have ever had to date. I don't see me buying anymore cases! The case has everything I wanted. Its a hard case but so slim you would not know with a rubberized feel in the back. I love the felt lining inside to protect the back of the phone. I love the cut out for the apple logo. This is the best case yet. Thin like a silicone but so tight, I never liked how loose the silicone cases were. I am so happy!:D No more pulling my phone out of the slip case! Nice protection for the back which is all I care abou while remaining extremely thin. I am in love, oh ya did I say how happy I was?! :D Do yourself a favor and pick one up while the discount is available.

Sounds good with the lining inside. Does it have lining inside the front piece as well to protect the chrome bezel?

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
That it does not, the front is like a little channel that allows the phone to slide through. I was wary of this at first but so far so good. The phone does not move around at all. It sits in there very tight.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2