7 Plus Pre-order

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Crazy how this year my pre-order went through at 3:30am eastern time and my ship date is a week later then actual release date. This is honestly the first time since the iPhone has come to Verizon that I won't have it on the first date. Also as I was in my account I noticed on 2 of my lines I had a $2.99 charge for 25gb Verizon cloud backup. Remove that plus insurance on all phones and saved myself like $17/month.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Bummer! It seems like there must have been a huge demand for the 7 Plus this time around. It sold out pretty quickly. Hopefully VZW will beat their delivery estimate!

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
IMHO, it's the camera. Based on threads and articles a large amount of iPhone "upgrades" were to the 7 Plus because the camera. The camera seems to be the big enough differentiator. A lot of iPhone 6 and 6s users not finding the 7 worthy of the cost, but willing to upgrade to the 7 Plus. Again, just a thought.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
IMHO, it's the camera. Based on threads and articles a large amount of iPhone "upgrades" were to the 7 Plus because the camera. The camera seems to be the big enough differentiator. A lot of iPhone 6 and 6s users not finding the 7 worthy of the cost, but willing to upgrade to the 7 Plus. Again, just a thought.

Agreed. I was already a Plus user but the camera upgrade is pretty substantial this time around. I can definitely see it pulling some users over to the larger display.

kidstechno

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a 7 Plus in the morning on pre-order day, mine is still saying it'll ship 9/23. Places around here had some stock of the regular 7 but no Plus versions in stock at all. Hoping if it does ship 9/23 then I'll get it 9/24, but not holding my breath.

Coming from a Note 5, so it'll be my first foray into iOS territory. Everything I've seen so far has been pretty good, so hope it's worth the wait!

zmenchhofer

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from Verizon on the 14th. . .

iPhone 7 plus silver 128G ship date of 10/19
and
iPhone 7 plus silver 256G ship date of 10/12

anyone else have this ship date? have yours been pulled in?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2