Verizon Cloud Help
Hey guys, I wanted to use Verizon Cloud to back up my photos on my ipad so I can delete some since I am out of space. I set it up and backed up photos, but why did it only back up a few of my several hundred pics? Got plenty of storage room left on the Verizon Cloud. What can I do to get them all backed up? I was even gonna try using Shoebox or Dropbox but those don't back them all either. I must be missing something...
- 08-03-2016, 11:03 AM #2
- 08-03-2016, 04:32 PM #4
- 08-03-2016, 04:34 PM #5
- 08-03-2016, 05:22 PM #7
Re: Verizon Cloud Help
Yeah I decided not to use it. Had issues with Dropbox, but I did have easy success with Amazon photos/cloud apps. So I have some room now. Thanks so much. 16 GB doesn't hold too much these days. Wish I had went with the 32 when I got my Air.
- By katie1892 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2016, 06:14 AM
- By jpgti in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2016, 08:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2016, 06:21 PM
- By Ron7624 in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2016, 05:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2016, 01:10 AM