Best Facebook and twitter app?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I alternate between tweetdeck and icebird for twitter. I use the stock facebook app, but I hate the timeline problems the facebook app has.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
forever29: I am using the Pro version of Twittelator and I don't encounter that issue you mention with theming. It is more than likely a restriction of the free version.

Thanks for the response. I hope it's a restriction of the free version because
I love the fact that I can have a black background with plain white font with
many fonts to choose from.

r2fa3l

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Osfoora for my iPhone [It has Retina Display Graphics]
Twittelator Pro is also Good. But the UI in Osfoora is awesome
on the Black iPhone.

For Facebook. I just use the Facebook app.
It sucks though

WK446

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I hope it's a restriction of the free version because
I love the fact that I can have a black background with plain white font with
many fonts to choose from.

Yep. That's the exact theme I use - easiest on the eyes and incidentally, best for battery life. The number of font choices is astounding an the Dev is top notch!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I use Twitter on the iPhone and Osfoora on the iPad. I tried others and just didn't like th way things were implimented in the interface. I use the Facebook app on both but it SUCKS!!!! and I use it sparingly. I prefer to use my aptop for any major Facebooking.

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
twitter: Echofon
Facebook: just the official Facebook app for Iphone. i do wish that there was another app that would be better though.

sparse_array

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I use the official Twitter and Facebook apps. Used Osfoora for a long while, but support is abysmal. It's also got a couple of annoying bugs, like retaining contacts even when the linked Twitter account has been deleted. Osfoora can't be beat on feature set though.

iPad_User_Tammy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Facebook app

I use "friendly". It's a 3rd party app and not affiliated with fb but it's an excellent app for fb users. Haven't had any issues. Still mastering it but overall I like it better than the one fb made.

QUOTE=frostey;1680666]Has anyone tried other Facebook and twitter apps? What ones have you tried, what one do you use and what u like about it?

I tried facely, it's not bad. I like the browser effect, I wish there was a Facebook app that was legit browser but faster then just using the browser to get to Facebook.com, and as far as twitter goes, I just use the regular one never tried anything else[/QUOTE]

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
No real FB alternative. Luckily I barely use FB.

Twitter for iPhone is what I decided to use, exclusively.

I was using Osfoora for some time alongside t4i, the having to hit "mark all read" got annoying and t4i just works.

iTreHayes

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Osfoora for my iPhone [It has Retina Display Graphics]
Twittelator Pro is also Good. But the UI in Osfoora is awesome
on the Black iPhone.

For Facebook. I just use the Facebook app.
It sucks though

You complain about the Facebook app... but you obviously haven't used it on an Android device

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
it would be nice to get a program that accomplishes both in the same app. Tweetdeck would be perfect but it constantly comes up with errors accessing facebook and you have to sign out...sign in...delete column...add column... grr

Osfoora is super sweet for twitter

cariduros

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm from the Blackberry world so when I see complaints about the Facebook app, its humorous. The FB app for BB is like dowgrading from an Xbox to an Atari 2600. I see no problem with the iOS FB app, but maybe its because I'm new to the platform?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2