Facebook App, will it ever be perfect?

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if its just my iphone4 that for some reason is bugge, but it seems to me like every single time the Facebook App comes out with an "update" to continue to improve itself, they fix one problem, and then another one springs out of nowhere.
First it was the problem with the chat, then status's, then friend request, and now they said they had fixed the problem where even after you check your notification the number stays there.
But it was not fixed because my notifications just keep piling up, as of now i am on 45, and the only way for me to clear the notifications is to restart my Iphone4.
-_- anyone else have similar problems?

Reactions: theiphonerocks

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
i think facebook gave up on it. they probably have one guy who a little bonus to his paycheck if he does work on it outside of the office

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
ha true!! But it just seems like FaceBook which is such a used App, with so many people using it, youd think theyd approve it. BUT i guess since its free thats why they dont care

Improve*

sorry but yeah its freebut showing ho many people use it mobily would be a major selling point to the investors

zkyevolved

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
It'll never be perfect. Nothing is perfect. Everything can be improved. Fb has a ton of issues. I wish they'd fix it. Because I'm not getting all my push messages. :(

Reactions: theiphonerocks

BoostinBen#IM

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I no longer receive notifications of any sort of message unless I go into the program itself and manually refresh it. Even then, sometimes I have to go into the "Notifications" section and refresh.

When I get a private message, the icon stays under the inbox until I go in and back out of it twice.

Sometimes pictures do not show that have messages attached to them, other times it doesn't even display the image I want to make a comment on.

Overall it's a very, very poor program. Really, I am just contemplating using the Facebook mobile site from now on.

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
It's not just you! It's crap... but it -is- free

precisely, it is free so how much can i really complain? But at the same time, like it was said in the previous page, i would definitely pay for Facebook if it was a few bucks, maybe not twenty lol
but a dollar 2 bucks 3 bucks yah sure, its a great app and if theyd just sit down and improve it like i kNOW they could, theyd get much better reviews

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2