Zagg InvisibleShield Glass

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Got my 6S Plus this morning, first thing I did was head to Best Buy, bought the Invisible Shield Luxe, has a polycarbonate frame around the screen protector, very pleased with it. Looks great and is case friendly.

lkveggie

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I always have Verizon install my screen protectors there since they've done it more and are much better at it than I am.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well, my less than 3 month old Zagg bit it a few days ago. No idea what happened as the phone has never been dropped or put in a pocket with anything harder than a plastic eye drop bottle but there was a small chip and crack at the top of the home button (at about the 11 o'clock position). I never bothered to register it and got it pretty cheaply on sale at Best Buy so I ended up going with the Tech Armor one a friend was recommending. Bonus is that is only $10 on Amazon. I think I'm sticking with TA for a while. It's thinner (.3mm vs. .4mm advertised for the Zagg) and works much better with 3d touch. Noticeably more sensitive especially on the edge of the screen point for bringing up the running apps or whatever it's called.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77