Zagg Glass on Ipad Pro

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That depends on you? Having said that, if you didn’t need it on your iPad, why do you think you’ll need it on your iPad Pro? Will you be less careful with it or something?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I had a cheap Anker on mine. Took it off and got a Zagg Glass+. The Anker was a smudge magnet. Much better on Zagg.
2cba70cb73ea8de81d1db465f5e5685a.jpg

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
just picked up the Zagg Glass+ protector, but have yet to put it on. I've done tons of glass screen protector installs on my iPhone, but the iPP is a different animal...dont want bubbles or lint to get in during the install.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Yes. No issues with the pencil at all.
Could you really confirm that a tempered glass protector doesn’t interfere with the Apple Pencil?
I just received a new iPad Pro as a Christmas gift and I’m still debated about installing one or not (I always had one installed on any of mine iPad before).
Thank you.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Could you really confirm that a tempered glass protector doesn’t interfere with the Apple Pencil?
I just received a new iPad Pro as a Christmas gift and I’m still debated about installing one or not (I always had one installed on any of mine iPad before).
Thank you.

I can confirm that a screen protector does not interfere with the Apple Pencil.

Enjoy your new iPP.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Thank you.

It does not interfere with the pencil in any way.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
How difficult was installation on such a large screen? I bought my niece a 10.5 Pro for xmas. I got a Smart Cover and back case, but she's pretty messy and clumsy, so I was thinking about getting a screen protector as well.

I did the hinge method install so wasn’t very hard.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
In just for a quick update. Bought a tempered glass screen protector for my iPad Pro and I followed instructions from a you tube video regarding the hinge method: it worked flawlessly.
So far, no difference noticed on Apple Pencil use with the screen protector. Thank you all for the support.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I did the hinge method install so wasn’t very hard.

I haven't tried the hinge method yet, but I've seen videos on it. I ended up with an ESR one that has a plastic frame as a guide. My last few screen protectors with those worked out pretty well.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Just to leave a little feedback regarding my experience, following your suggestion yesterday I bought a tempered glass screen protector for my new iPad Pro. Installed with the hinge method in a perfect way,it initially was very good, working even with the pencil.
After a few usage hours I noticed something weird about it. Once in a while the screen became unresponsive for a few seconds (actually it depended on how long I kept my finger on the screen itself) while scrolling web pages.
I immediately suspected something was wrong about the screen protector since it was the first time my iPad wasn’t working flawlessly.
I was not happy but i removed (and trashed) the screen protector and the iPad started working fine again...
To sum it up, I wasted $15 ...
I don’t know if I’m going to try another screen protector now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53