Your Apple id has been disabled

Easton Straus

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
its cause they want to make sure it doesn't happen again so then enable it when you call cause that way like if a hacker got into your account and you have a credit card and they spend like $70 like what happened to me they disable it that you if you want you can report fraud to the bank and then when you figure the situation out with the bank you call apple security team (1-800-275-2273) and they can enable it again when your ready to make purchases again. hope this helped

chicharo100

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem, a charge on my credit card for unathorized purchase at apple, i declined it and next day my user is disabled.
I'm tryng to email support but can't find the correct link, all the options i see are FAQ, anyone has the email for support??? Or direct link for this particular problem??
Thanks!!

R Clay

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Sad but true.....
It's the control aspect....
Pull your head out of the sand......
You really think they are as good as they are by being pushed around by customers....
They do it regularly....
Don't be so gullible thinking that they would not do something like disabling you or your devices....

Sheesh!!!

Clanmorrow

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
This is happing to me now the app was back in nov 2012 and now in feb 2013 I was charged $77.49 for a app that I have never used or did not know I've had!!!!! Now I'm getting the run a round so Apple told me to tell the bank to refun my money So now I've tried evey thing and it keep telling me my I D has been disabled!! Years with them and I can't believe this is happing!! Did you ever have any help? Let mr know if any one can help??? clanmorrow@aol.com

mrsmel

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm beyond frustrated! When I try to call for support I now how to pay $19 to get help via the phone! Ugh! I just want my ID to be enabled so I can update my apps and download my Fun Run! This "email u back" is for the boards! I pay too much for this phone for them not to be readily available.

Tim Friedrich

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
AWESOME Advice! the 1-800 number worked. It wasn't apple that disabled the iPhone it was iTunes. The service Rep handled it in a matter of minutes (4-5). After two weeks of PW changing and service chat. THIS SOLUTION WORKS! THANKS AGAIN :yes:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77