X impulse Buy

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Went to pay my bill and walked out with a Silver 256GB iPhone X. I love my SE and the form factor but my eyesight is getting worse so when I played with the X the screen blew me away. I don’t like a big device but the screen Real estate to size ratio works for me.

So far everything is perfect my ugly mug is easily recognized by my X and the speed and swiping is spot on

b2f9833b2e1cd1d40390052a0db2dfc0.jpg

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Congratulations and enjoy your new iPhone X. I have had one since the official launch day and the more I use it, the more I like it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Congrats!!!

The relatively small size is one of my favorite things about my X. I'd love a bigger screen when they do the new Plus models, but not sure if I want to go to a bigger phone again.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Congrats!!!

The relatively small size is one of my favorite things about my X. I'd love a bigger screen when they do the new Plus models, but not sure if I want to go to a bigger phone again.

I know I won’t be getting the bigger version, they well too cumbersome, now.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
BTW, what case is that? I think it's a casemate, but I wanted to be sure!!! It looks awesome!

Yes Annie it’s a case-mate

I tried out the LP case but it was to bulky for my needs. This case feels good and I like the roomy power button opening you can use the back of your finger joint with ease

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I made the same jump (SE to silver 256GB X). I agree on preferring small devices, but the X is the best compromise for me. The normal 4.7" is just big enough to not be as easy to use one handed, but you don't get that much more extra screen real estate, and the 5.5" plus phones give you a lot of screen real estate but are just too big for my tastes. This gets you an effective screen in between the two but with an overall size of about the 4.7" phone.

The only thing that would make me go back is an X styled phone the size of the SE, or very similar. Maybe if it have a 4.7" (ish) screen in an SE sized body.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I made the same jump (SE to silver 256GB X). I agree on preferring small devices, but the X is the best compromise for me. The normal 4.7" is just big enough to not be as easy to use one handed, but you don't get that much more extra screen real estate, and the 5.5" plus phones give you a lot of screen real estate but are just too big for my tastes. This gets you an effective screen in between the two but with an overall size of about the 4.7" phone.

The only thing that would make me go back is an X styled phone the size of the SE, or very similar. Maybe if it have a 4.7" (ish) screen in an SE sized body.

Nice

I agree but going back is not an option anymore. It’s like going back to a four banger after you test drove a V8

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Nice

I agree but going back is not an option anymore. It’s like going back to a four banger after you test drove a V8

I've gone back to 4 cylinders from V8s too. Guess I'm just odd altogether.

I wouldn't go back to an SE, but a phone with the X specs and smaller screen I would still be interested in.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Went to pay my bill and walked out with a Silver 256GB iPhone X. I love my SE and the form factor but my eyesight is getting worse so when I played with the X the screen blew me away. I don’t like a big device but the screen Real estate to size ratio works for me.

So far everything is perfect my ugly mug is easily recognized by my X and the speed and swiping is spot on

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180302/b2f9833b2e1cd1d40390052a0db2dfc0.jpg

Congratulations, sir. I have the exact same iPhone X, and I enjoy us big it a great deal. Have fun with it, sir.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu