World War Discussion

desiboy

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
more bad news

Ah! That explains everything. Thanks. I will add 10% to the original cost and add it to the current. I wonder how I can figure out those original prices... Anyone have that info? Nevermind... I've figured that out. It's the price difference from one purchase to the next. Works well now.

/me
hey brother i see your indian and good job on starting this blog. i have to first tell u that my income is 40 million an hour and based on that i am building a lot more buildings. but what i donot understand is that i have come across people how have 10 time my income and they are still in my level or lower. this is my first time blogging so sorry to cut it. also i need allies can u help..

desiboy

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
hey brother i see your indian and good job on starting this blog. i have to first tell u that my income is 40 million an hour and based on that i am building a lot more buildings. but what i donot understand is that i have come across people how have 10 time my income and they are still in my level or lower. this is my first time blogging so sorry to cut it. also i need allies can u help..

jnkirk1974

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit that I really love this game. However, the one thing that kills the experience for me are the people that whine on my comments board about me attacking them.

I'm not hunting out specific people and continuously attacking them throughout the day. I just go to the Battle section, pick the random opponent and attack them. Once I run out of ammo, I stop.

I'm constantly accused of being a farmer, but last time I checked..........this I a war game. If they don't like it, sanction me. It's there for a reason!

People claim..."you made me lose $5 million". My response "Why didn't you put the money in the vault?"

Seems that some people need to lighten up and view this for what it is.....a game.

With that said....my code is 476w43. I hope to have like-minded people join me. I just want to have fun.

thatguyrightthere

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
my strategy

hey- my strategy in world war, is INCOME, INCOME, INCOME!
I started off just buying good units, but found that didn't work well. As I became level 40, I started to sell some units some I could have a better income. At level 43 (it might be 44) you can buy a IAI Harop UAV. It has 135 Attack and 0 defence. Also, there is NO upkeep! This is because the unit gets killed a lot. I now have an alliance of 40 and 400 IAI Harop UAV's, which are basically my entire army, other than 2 Global Hawks (135 A 92 D) which i got from the president. My Income is 4.5 Million each hour, which I use to buy defences. I now have 15 automatic sentry guns (75D), 10 Landmine Fields (50D), 20 Turrets (32 D), 8 AA Launchers (15D), 7 Guard Towers (10D) and 15 Bunkers (3D). All this is about 2500 defence total, which makes me almost unbeatable when I use my 400 Naval Tankers (20D) which have no upkeep.
All in all, my strategy is to buy the best units that have no upkeep and tons of defences. I use the Harop's to loot lots of money in battles.

By the way, never put your money into the bank. Yes, nobody can steal it, but it takes away 10 percent, which is a LOT!

-That-guy-right-there

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien