With What We Know...Anyone Planning On Updating Their iPad 9.7" to 10.5"

thinblueline029

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I have one coming in tomorrow, and my 9.7 is going to my kid. Lucky Kid. I was going to buy her a new iPad, but didn't want to go through the hassle of selling this one then buying one for 300-400 dollars. Figured I would just hand down the 9.7.

The 12 inch model is too big for me. I have a MacBook Pro I use. I feel like I'd rather just carry that around if I had the big screen. I don't like the apple Smart Keyboard, so I use the logic tech, so makes it kind of bulky....

Anyways... looking forward to playing with the new iPad tomorrow.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
With What We Know...Anyone Planning On Updating Their iPad 9.7" to 10.5"

Had the 9.7" Pro than gave it to my wife when I bought the 12.9" one in December. I'm kinda looking at the new 12.9" one but I don't think it'll be worth upgrading. Might have to wait for the 3rd generation.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I couldn’t help myself, I was at the store today, a new 10.5 iPad Pro was also at the store.........let’s just say I didn’t go home alone :)

I figured it end up relenting in 6 months time regardless, and not pay any less for the privilege (and also get less for selling my old 9.7” iPad Pro, that is if my wife doesn’t mandate it is hers).

For me it was the side (ie perfect) and also Pro Motion (I didn’t believe the hype until I had it in my hands). It is like seeing retina for the first time, going back to my 9.7” Pro (that I was perfectly happy with this morning) is like stepping back in time.....very odd.

One tip, if purchasing from an Apple Store, they do have a corporate and government discount program, I work for a fairly large company in Australia so just mentioning the name got me approx $50 off. Worth a shot if you didn’t already know about this program.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77