Wireless shareing?

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think Apple will ever allow you to share music , apps and such that have been bought in the iTunes store with another iDevice user?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
According to the music industry, if you did that then the person you are sharing with just stole their property. Classifying them as a pirate. That is outside of fair use.

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Zune would allow you to share a song with someone else that would expire after 3 plays or something like that. I don't know if it still does that or not, but the fact that it could work that way shows that the RIAA allowed it for some reason.

Then again, the Zune is irrelevant.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
According to the music industry, if you did that then the person you are sharing with just stole their property. Classifying them as a pirate. That is outside of fair use.

and see thats a bit messed up. The song was already bought. You are not selling it to them. Its like inviting them over and playing the song.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It's nothing like inviting them over and playing the song. It's like copying it and giving it to them. No wait. It's not like that, it is that exactly.

It's like software, you don't get to copy it and give it to friends to use on their pc's. Why should you be able to do that with music?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm with cardfan?my girlfriend and I are constantly sharing apps bought in iTunes via home sharing. I pay, we both use it, and it's built into iTunes.

Are you meaning something different?