Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSelby

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I'd love an iPad Air 2 to replace my old iPad that's getting a little slow. Would love the new features, like the multi-tasking and screen-in-screen options.

AncientJames

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I would love the iPad Air 2. My original first gen iPad has actually served me well throughout the years. It would be awesome to upgrade to the latest tech and OS so that I can run newer applications, though.

Jammer83

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
I would choose the ipad air 2 because I already have an iphone 6s. Also, I have a 2-in-1 windows tablet that I would like to replace with an ipad because I am disappointed by the lack of apps.

babyfatjones

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to be able to give the iPad to my wife as an extra special gift! We just got married and don't have a lot of money for Christmas presents this year.

gh18

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 6s - in a world where I am literally connected to my phone the force touch would make me the OBI WAN KENOBI of sorts in my area.

Redefine me and may the force be with you by picking me.

Cheers! :yes:

theonecid

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I would LOVE to try an iPhone 6S. I've always been a BlackBerry user, never tried iPhone or Android as a daily driver.
I've been curious recently to see what the fuss is all about and I'm way overdue on replacing this BB!
Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53