Win a FREE mophie juicepack air! [Friday Freebie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I jumped ship from WebOs land when HP killed their hardware. We now use the amazing iphone app to stream Netflix for our 2 and 4 year old girls when on road trips and such. Need the extra battery!

schartzr

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Being now to Rugby and part of the Social Media team for my team I need all the extra power I can get other wise I might not be able to tweet our current scores if my phone dies. Epic fail.

mrburns05

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Need it!

Really could use one of these. Besides always being on my phone wasting battery - i am constantly doing photos/ video for friends and family when we go somewhere (because their **____ phone can't handle it). Also because it looks great, unlike other battery packs that either extend out the bottom, or plug in with a cable..

jolaca

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
need it for my 80 year old dad

Dad's only connection is through FACE TIME that eats his battery like there is no tomorrow, this would make it easier for him to keep making the calls he enjoys so much.

cacdusty

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Mophie Juice Pack giveaway

I would love to win the Mophie juicepack because i think my year-old iphone 4 has diminished battery life. It just doesn't hold a charge like it used to. I had a similar one for the 3GS (not mophie) and it came it pretty handy!

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
im on a mission to have my iphone replace most of what i use a laptop for. it holds up quite well in some instances but can't quite replace the laptop in others. either way, i always end up carrying a usb cable with me cuz the battery just can keep up with this challenge.

camriokid

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I am 75 feet up in the air on a platform in a giant oak tree, staging a one-man protest. I cannot climb down to charge my phone. Help!

gpvirzi

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I use my iPhone for just about everything I do, usually I get enough juice to last me until 2PM, then I need to find a power supply and it is a pain.

Johnnynap

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I Need this because ...

I am a hard working student at Adelphi University on long island New York my upcoming year I will be working full time on monday, wednesdays, fridays, saturdays, and sundays .. On tuesdays and thursday I could really use the extra Juice for I will be in school from 9 in the morning till 8 at night!

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I need this because my wife doesn't believe in charging her phone until it is too late and in most cases isn't at night but during the day. So she is without the phone and takes mine when she has to make calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeahWells