Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

driazen

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I need this for when my mom calls me on my drive home form work when I'm already mind drained and wants to talk to me my whole 30 min drive so I don't have a wrist so sore I can't open the door when I get home. :)

anon(4686936)

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
This would be great to use as I drive around on job interviews (outsourced). Don't want to miss that call from a potential employer. Also don't want to get in an accident while talking to them either!

nsquared

May 31, 2008
Visit site
need this...

I need this for the constant work conversations I have in my car. The wired headset always gets in the way... this Bluetooth speaker would be perfect to prevent a tangled mess!

jbby

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have an old camry and heavily rely on my cd player for music to school and work. somehow my cd decided it was going to stay stuck in my player, and now I have to rely on playing pandora, or some sort of streaming music through my phone. this would provide a better sound than my phone laying face down on my passenger seat, and make my mornings much more enjoyable. thanks.

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This would be so amazing!!
I would love to have this accessory with me so that I can talk while driving and keep my hands free.
Also I would love to be able to use it as an external speaker to use while watching movies on my ipad 2.

305mp07

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Great give away

Florida started not to long ago to institute a NO CELLPHONE while driving law... so we are trying to get use to it. This will be a great way to avoid a ticket.
Plus I can use this to talk to everybody without risking peoples lives... lol.
Thank you for this great give away!

asmodeus5

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
work too much

I'd need it because I'm on call so much for my work it will help me stay connected. A headset becomes more of a "headache" over time.

Lookas

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Please

I need this for my prego wife. She is always on the phone while driving and she is not the best driver to begin with. If she had this to use I would worry a lot less when she is driving by herself. Thanks in advance ;)

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to be able to use this as I am driving to talk to my girlfriend. We have very limited time to talk on the road as our schedules are very opposite from each other. Safety first though. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dguc