Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcorrales2

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
This would be great for me, I use my iPAD 2 as the GPS system for my car but because of the wind noise I can never listen to it properly, the Jabra bluetooth will definitely help me follow the correct routes. Thanks!!!!

DayumQuitPlayin

Oct 23, 2008
Visit site
I would really love to win this giveaway. Jabra was my very first Bluetooth device years ago. Loved how their devices always seemed to be superior, at least from ones I've seen. I haven't had a Bluetooth device in years. This giveaway would help me tremendously as I commute for close to an hour one way for school. I don't believe in texting while driving, and I'm not really the type to hold a phone while I drive. Where I live people drive crazy and so I like to have both hands on the steering wheel. Anyway, I can see myself using this device everyday! Seeing as how it's made by Jabra, it would really mean a lot to get reaquainted with the same maker of my very first Bluetooth and to be able to talk to my buddies while safely navigating these crazy streets here. I hope I win this giveaway, it'll be my first time winning anything from these online giveaways lol

kdstegh

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
portable speakers baby!

I'm stuck driving a 98 accord. rather than spend money on a new radio, this would allow me to blare some Michael Buble form the hooptie!

keith.randy

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
If I win the new Jabra, I'm gonna rock some super old school tracks, Like some Santana "Oye Como Va." What y'all know about that? Throw on some Jay-Z "Big Pimpin" I know thats not that old but I'm only 23...its old to me.

PLUS it'd be great to have music in my car again cause my super duper fancy 6 six disc CD changer died on me 6 months ago....:(

wynncy12

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I will rock music from the 80's on this Jabra speakerphone especially new wave. Listening to 80's music will surely make my everyday complete especially with this wonderful speakerphone.

Swarm

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
This is gonna replace my stolen handsfree unit!

I'm gonna use this for talkin' my car got broken into and they stole my Bluetooth setup:( this would be so cool!

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I plow snow and have been looking for a way to stream podcasts in my plow truck. Its an older truck so no jacks to plug into and no bluetooth to help with streaming . This speaker would be great passing the time for hours on end pushing the white stuff.

wcnel

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm a local church pastor and chaplain for two civic organizations--on call continuously. Taking and making calls in my vehicle is a must. Plus listening to my iPhone audiobooks and music will keep me learning, growing, and inspired. Thanks!

KekoaLani

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I must, must, must win this to give to my daughter! She rolled her car in July by multitasking and no matter what I say to her she insists on calling me from her car on her way to and from work! Thank God she was OK but her car was totaled. Getting the insurance has been a nightmare of errors and she has gone through more than any young person should. It's been over 2 months of waiting and she has been walking, biking, and borrowing a friend's car. Granted she uses her speakerphone when she calls me, but her phone has fallen on the floor, etc. and that could be another accident waiting to happen! This would be an answer to my prayers and hers for when she gets her new (probably older) car. With the Jabra I wouldn't be so worried all the time! Thanks for the chance to win one!

Last edited:

MikeCTZA

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I am often needed to provide tech support when on the road so this would enable me to do that much easier, driving and talking on a cell phone is illegal here so this would really make life a lot easier.

Chief203

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I stay busy talking to personnel I'm in charge of, but sometimes a regular bluetooth just becomes uncomfortable, and especially while driving. This would be great to go hands free and ear free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson