Will You Buy An iWatch When It Comes Out For Sale?

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
There's very little doubt the software won't be there. So If priced accordingly and looks like an actual watch I'd get an iWatch on Day One. I hope it doesn't look like some overly futuristic concept of what a watch in the future should look like.

Hey, Motorola is pulling this off with the Moto 360. So if Apple makes a watch anywhere as good looking and modern as that, I'm on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Although I still wear watches and am accustomed to looking at my wrist instead of on my device to check the time, Apple's iWatch or whatever it may be called will have to be something quite appealing and practical or I will pass on it.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I collect watches so i'll probably get it to go with my iPhone 5 (or my new shiny iPhone 6 when I get it) However, the Moto 360 is looking particularly tasty and I could get one of those for my HTC One or Note 3 instead.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
What kind of watches do you have?

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

I, up until recently, was a watch nut. I have a Rolex Explorer II, Seikos, several Citizens, a couple Movados, and a couple Luminexes. For some reason, lately, I've not been wearing any of them. ...not really too sure why.

via the tablet

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I, up until recently, was a watch nut. I have a Rolex Explorer II, Seikos, several Citizens, a couple Movados, and a couple Luminexes. For some reason, lately, I've not been wearing any of them. ...not really too sure why.

via the tablet

Very nice set of watches.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

via the tablet

Very nice set of watches.

I agree. Those are beautiful watches. On the right people, I think a good watch can make a style unique and complete. I bet you make a heck of a statement.

I've just got such tiny wrists, it's always bothered me to even put on bracelets.

○?●?Sent from the humongous one using Tapatalk.?●?○

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I will be buying it the second it comes out. Love my pebble, but I can't wait for what is sure to be a more seamless experience.

Sent from my Space Gray 16 GB AT&T iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I will be buying it the second it comes out. Love my pebble, but I can't wait for what is sure to be a more seamless experience.

Sent from my Space Gray 16 GB AT&T iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

I've been holding out on a smartwatch until we get to see what Apple and Google are planning to do. Hopefully I won't have to wait much longer.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I agree. Those are beautiful watches. On the right people, I think a good watch can make a style unique and complete. I bet you make a heck of a statement.

I've just got such tiny wrists, it's always bothered me to even put on bracelets.

○?●?Sent from the humongous one using Tapatalk.?●?○

You may be just too cute for watches. (That is a compliment, not a slight 😝). Trust me, that is not a problem I have.

via the phone

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB