Will the new iPhone be much better than 6+?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The new iPhones always bring better performance and new features.

New phones period always bring better performance be it Android, flip phone, blackberry, Windows phone or iOS. Otherwise why make a new phone? The question is it worth it? My opinion is no. If you want an iPhone I say the 6 will gladly survive the 2 years you'll have it and then you could get the 7S*

* given the fact they been doing the tick-tock method for a while now I'll go name it that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
New phones period always bring better performance be it Android, flip phone, blackberry, Windows phone or iOS. Otherwise why make a new phone? The question is it worth it? My opinion is no. If you want an iPhone I say the 6 will gladly survive the 2 years you'll have it and then you could get the 7S*

* given the fact they been doing the tick-tock method for a while now I'll go name it that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your opinion is "no" to what? There is no device to base an opinion on yet. Like someone asking you if your food was good before you've taken a bite...giving them a defined answer doesn't make a whole lot of sense really, because you yourself have literally nothing to base your opinion on.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
It is comical how androiders and iphoners alike kinda make up their minds based only on rumors. Same thing is happening with the Note 5. Hasn't been announced yet by Samsung but many are outright rejecting or accepting based on rumors. The same thing is happening with the iPhone. I guess we have to keep ourselves busy until the official announcements drop.

from the Elegance

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It is comical how androiders and iphoners alike kinda make up their minds based only on rumors. Same thing is happening with the Note 5. Hasn't been announced yet by Samsung but many are outright rejecting or accepting based on rumors. The same thing is happening with the iPhone. I guess we have to keep ourselves busy until the official announcements drop.

from the Elegance

I do that sometimes if I'm kind of in between at the time. Like if I really wanted a certain device, but the new one will be out in a few months, then I will base my decisions on the rumors that are floating about.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77