Will Apple Delay deliveries?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I never pre-ordered an iPad before and the last iPhone I bought was the only one I pre-ordered which was backordered till July which was the iPhone 4. I noticed my Case Got shipped today and should be at my House Monday so this leads me to believe if it is shipped out Monday I could very well have it Tuesday or Wednesday :) Got my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Early with T-mobile and be cool if i Got this early then people who who could walk in and buy it lol

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Will Apply Delay deliveries?

I never pre-ordered an iPad before and the last iPhone I bought was the only one I pre-ordered which was backordered till July which was the iPhone 4. I noticed my Case Got shipped today and should be at my House Monday so this leads me to believe if it is shipped out Monday I could very well have it Tuesday or Wednesday :) Got my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Early with T-mobile and be cool if i Got this early then people who who could walk in and buy it lol
I don't think Apple would delay delivery. But they won't ship at different times, ahead of the "official" date.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I don't think Apple would delay delivery. But they won't ship at different times, ahead of the "official" date.
Ah ok Yeah it says Ships in 2-4 Business days and i should have it at the latest October the 24th so it's not a huge deal :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Is it via UPS? Keep track of it. I had a bit of trouble with the delivery of my iPhone. Make sure your info displays correctly.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Is it via UPS? Keep track of it. I had a bit of trouble with the delivery of my iPhone. Make sure your info displays correctly.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
My case is but Idk about the tablet. I should find out soon though :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Will Apply Delay deliveries?

I preordered the first mini from Apple and if I remember right it arrived on release day.

My IPad 2 LTE shows a delivery date of 26-29 Oct.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

Their going to deliver it on Sunday? Awesome if they do lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I heard one of the major shipping companies is starting to ship packages free of charge on either Saturdays or Sundays, but I can't remember which day for sure. If I find the link to the story I'll share it. :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I’ve had stuff that I ordered from Amazon get delivered on Sunday by the USPS a few times. I’ve never had anything delivered on Sunday from either UPS or FedEx. And certainly nothing from Apple.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I’ve had stuff that I ordered from Amazon get delivered on Sunday by the USPS a few times. I’ve never had anything delivered on Sunday from either UPS or FedEx. And certainly nothing from Apple.
Wow. If I ever got something on a Sunday, I would have bet it would be UPS or FedEx. USPS would be way down on my list.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon