Why wont my ipod connect to wifi?

I

iMore Question

my ipod 4th generation was connected to wifi but then it died and now wont connect. It brings me to an apple log in page but nothing pops up for me to log into it just says <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Success</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>Success</BODY></HTML>

Ive tried resetting my router, the network settings and the ipod itself but the page keeps popping up

Michael998

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here with ipod Touch 4th generation. I disabled both the auto-login and the auto-join option and the ipod could connect to the wifi again.

BANSHEE XOXO

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone, I just got mine fixed!

Basically I had to keep repeating the same stuff over and over until it worked.

Turn off your wi-fi. Turn it back on. Click the blue arrow next to your wifi name and choose "Forget this network", log back onto it. Renew your lease.

Make sure you Shut off Auto-Join and Auto-Login. I noticed that mine kept turning back on after shutting it off, so just keep shutting it off.

Go to General --> Reset --> Reset All Settings (Don't worry, your data will stay in tact and your saved tabs will all be there, however your wallpaper will probably change).
If that doesn't work, I also tried "Reset Network Settings" and that did it for me.

Just repeat those processes in whichever order until it works.

I also restarted my ipad a couple of times.

It's really weird that the same thing is happening to us at the same time...

Cazyt

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem too... It's driving me mad !! My daughters is also doing the above, I've been doing all of the above all morning.... Help me....... &#55357;&#56869;&#55357;&#56868;&#55357;&#56874;

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1