Why siri shouldn't be ported to the iPhone 4 and below...

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
People are already experiencing difficulties connecting to the network to use Siri.

The reason why it shouldn't be ported because it will triple the number of outages with Siri. It's like having 1,000 people on your wireless network. The more you have, the more slower the Internet goes.

Reactions: robes1

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
You couldn't have added this to the other thread? It's right under this one. LOL! I need your help on my thread! I totally agree! And it's also theft!

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
You couldn't have added this to the other thread? It's right under this one. LOL! I need your help on my thread! I totally agree! And it's also theft!

Only if the guy re-writes the code who is porting it. The only thing I'm against is that there will be more outages.

tofuhari

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
People are already experiencing difficulties connecting to the network to use Siri.

The reason why it shouldn't be ported because it will triple the number of outages with Siri. It's like having 1,000 people on your wireless network. The more you have, the more slower the Internet goes.

But isn't that apples fault for being ill prepared? Apple devices are brought every day by the public, the volume of traffic is only ever going to increase, Their servers should be better equipped to handle it.

This is why siri is still in BETA form on the 4s! I'm sure you know the definition of a Beta

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I'm sure that you can back up your claim of "triple the number of outages", right? Or does this fall into the category of "83.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot"? #justasking

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB