Why is Safari not able to connect to the internet?

vic_vee

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Either way, I still don't have a solution for the problem with my phone and safari. Facetime, I have found out, is also not working. Why is only kik working but nothing else with internet works?

mikeandkim5

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I updated my iPhone 6plus. Sunday 03-27-16 to the 9.0 update now my wifi internet will not open I reset router I hard reset phone I can't send pics in messages I can't open pictures in messages if I turn off wifi it works the Internet is it something with the last download of update. My Facebook will not refresh. This happen to me before and I had to change the code to all 88888888 but I don't remember how I did that and what do I do now

Captain Pugwash

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I had his problem with my iPad - I could not access Google or anything that required Safari - I could receive emails and use my various Apps so it was not an internet connection problem - I discovered by trial & error that its because the cache is full - I went into Settings on iPad, tapped on Safari and where it says Clear History and Website Data I tapped the Yes option and lo and behold I could then use Safari.

locomoco111

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
Guys!!! If your on iPhone or iPad i just fixed the problem for me now i feel stupid. Go to settings then cellular and scroll down to check to make sure you didnt flick the switch by accident turning off internet for safari. At least thats what I did. Goodluck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost