Why I Despise Microsoft (and others)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
... Or at least their marketing departments.

Exhibit A: They do shady stuff like secretly hiring people to advertise them.
What To Carry In Your School Beauty Bag - YouTube
Listen to how enthused she gets just about the colour pink, and how she specifically tells her viewers that there is a Windows computer for them...

Case Closed. That's enough for me.

Ha who cares? That is how they want to advertise if people want to buy it for that reason what does it have to do with you? Are you mad other companies are selling products? Or maybe you are just jealous you can't get a girl like her?

Last edited:

TerryWilson

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
... Or at least their marketing departments.

Exhibit A: They do shady stuff like secretly hiring people to advertise them.
What To Carry In Your School Beauty Bag - YouTube
Listen to how enthused she gets just about the colour pink, and how she specifically tells her viewers that there is a Windows computer for them...

Case Closed. That's enough for me.
Then what would you say about Apple and Tech Crunch. They always get favorable comments from TC

imgreenlantern2

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Really? You are going to cry about that? Tacky at best my friend. Tacky.

With that said you know what I don't like? I don't like companies that send all their money out of America so they don't have to pay taxes on it. Microsoft is so bad about....wait a second...Microsoft hasn't done that....APPLE HAS DONE THAT!. Oh yeah that's right Apple did that to the tune of $64 BILLION DOLLARS!

OOOOhhhhh they're having a hard time now because they don't have enough cash on hand here in America....I'm about to cry this is so sad.

Apple cash staying overseas because of taxes, company says - David Saleh Rauf - POLITICO.com

Bottom line I know the corporate tax rate is too high. Hell, Steve Jobs himself went to Obama begging him to not raise it (which Obama did) but lower it from 36% to 25% so Steve could bring 700,000 jobs back to America (read Jobs' book for all the details), and Obama refused.

That I understand but don't be going around *****ing and moaning about Microsoft advertising through other companies about the color PINK, when Apple is avoiding taxes that could help the American economy.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
She was somewhat hot though so it's all good. ;) But anyway why are we bumping such an old thread?