why are prices so high?

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I only get argumentative when people talk smack or diss my carrier and I am sorry I just don't like being told what to do even if it was a suggestion I am not a child.......I just ask questions cus i am curious and new to the iPhone and my best friend probably won't buy it for me unless it's a present like Xmas or my birthday but she is buying my EVO for $250 so I can get the new iPhone 4S I dunno if that would include all Sprint store taxes.......I talked to a Sprint store employee and they said I can swap the line after 24 hours online or in the store and that if I wanted to I could cancel the new line and not be charging for the phone or anything

Last edited:

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I only get argumentative when people talk smack or diss my carrier and I am sorry I just don't like being told what to do even if it was a suggestion I am not a child.......I just ask questions cus i am curious and new to the iPhone and my best friend probably won't buy it for me unless it's a present like Xmas or my birthday but she is buying my EVO for $250 so I can get the new iPhone 4S I dunno if that would include all Sprint store taxes.......I talked to a Sprint store employee and they said I can swap the line after 24 hours online or in the store and that if I wanted to I could cancel the new line and not be charging for the phone or anything

You're the only one talking smack ... This came from another thread .....

no one likes T-Mobile's goal is to drop GPRS and EDGE and have 3&4G everywhere but if Ay Crack Tea buys them they will destroy their plans for national expansion by the end of 2012 if we are still alive lol

You're the one who argumentative and dissing carriers ... I'm gonna try to say this politely ... If you came here to post and then argue and make excuses for the arguments and posts then STFU ... We are all here to help each other not diss carriers constantly and argue

The last of my .02 .... Cleveland has left the building ... Back to our normally scheduled broadcast lol

Reactions: ariellemerperle
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
They want you to sign your cash away for 2 years at least.
So they know they will be financially secure through to 2013 after the horrors of 2012.

yeah I will just take my phone on my spaceship when that happens and use my technology to make it a transdimensional phone lol....oh and Cleveland people always start beef with me when I try to help and so I argue back.... there is no winning with a taurus.... on a lighter note my sister can pay half the bill and she would have a Portland number.......Sprint told me the other day you can swap phones after 24 hours cuz you will have a temporary number until then

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien