Who's keeping their iPhone 4?

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
For the time being I will keep mine. I may upgrade to the 4S in the future but for now my 4 is fine.

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping mine as well. I only had it about 6 months so far. It hasn't even been broken in yet lol. I love my white iPhone 4. Especially now since IOS 5 is here. I will wait for iPhone 5!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I have 5 iP4s on my account and we aren't up for an upgrade until 12/12 so I will be staying right where I am!;) I kept my 3G for over two years and it was still going strong when I sold it for my iP4. I love my iP4! Sure I would love Siri and the new camera and faster is always better. I am VERY HAPPY with what I have and will be happy for my friends that get the iP4S!

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I am keeping the iPone 4, well, it will be my sons' phone. Yes, i pre-ordered. I have been back and forth from iphone to droid to iphone then droid....you get the picture. I seem to ALWAYS come back to the iPhone. In the future, I will not stray again. Plus, with icloud it will work perfectly with all my other apple stuff. :D

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy with the current iPhone. Sure, it would be nice to have the latest and greatest, but what happens when the next one comes out?

pipemilo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
mmmh wel i think i'd keep it. But if I got the choise between the iphone and the iphone 4s, I'd definetly choose the iphone 4s :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm keeping my iPhone4. It's the new IOS5, that i'm really interested in. If the features are as good as i've read about, i'll be going "pure". I think that Lockinfo & ToneFx will become redundant, and since i'm not a "themer", there's no need for me to JB.:)

Tillsworth

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy to keep my iPhone4, I don't think I'd really use Siri a lot and the processing speeds are good enough for my needs. I also have a fantastic contract deal I managed to negotiate so I'm paying about half the price most of my friends are for the same thing. I'm eligable for an upgrade in December so I'm gonna see if there's any chance of getting the iPhone4s for free but I doubt it, so I'm more than happy to stick with what I've got for a while :)

jon01

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
I'm keeping it, but giving it to my wife while i upgrade to the 4S using someone else's upgrade on my family plan :)

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping mine. I'm not eligible for an upgrade at the moment, but nothing about the 4S made me feel like I needed to go out of my way to get it now. When it comes time for an upgrade, I'll take a look at what's out and what fills my needs and purchase accordingly.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Let's hear it from the folks like me, locked into contracts with their iPhone 4s and actually okay with it. Yeah, I've had my AT&T iPhone 4 for a year and three weeks, now, and it's no longer the "best." But, it's still plenty good for me! It does everything I need it to - in fact, it's kind of scary how much I rely on it...:p

This is actually the first phone I've gotten and stuck with it. I used to switch phones every six months, literally. I've had a Motorola Razr, a Samsung SGH-A727, LG Shine, Samsung BlackJack II, Samsung Jack, BlackBerry Bold 9000, BlackBerry Bold 9700, and finally, my iPhone 4. This is by far the best phone I've ever owned.

That being said, come February 25th (my upgrade eligibility date), I see a 64gb white 4S in my future. ;) The 4 will be sticking around, though. I trust it too much to sell it. :D

I'm pretty sure by February 25th you will change your mind about getting the 4S and just wait couple months for iPhone 6 ;)

I am sticking with my iPhone 4 because I don't wanna regret using my upgrade on it when iPhone 6 comes out next spring. I think iOS 5 will have enough to hold me over another 6 months. ;)

MikeDerro

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Im keeping my iPhone 4! Not to excited about the Siri. iOS 5 is running smoothly with my device and i dont need another woman telling me what to do. #ScrewYouSiri!!!!

pipemilo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any iphone 4 right now. But if I did own one, I would probably keep it, since its kind of the same but with less features.
hope I helped :)

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Keeping it- but not for me

My wife, after s good amount of time on and Android device, is more than ready to return to an iPhone. I am almost a year into my iPhone 4 so she will get a new 4S and is happy to switch with me. Set up the new 4S with her phone # when it arrives then swap out SIMM cards.

The great thing about having two iPhones on overlapping 2 year contracts is that each year you can upgrade one if them.

kagee#IM

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I am keeping my iPhone 4 for now. I just upgraded my wife's blackberry curve to a 4s and it will be here on the 21st. I am not under contract with mine but it works great and i have had zero problems with it. Coming from a blackberry myself that means a lot! Just think i will wait until the next generation comes out. Maybe it will be LTE compatible by then.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77