• I don't have an iPhone, but I'm getting the Verizon iPhone

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • I don't have an iPhone, but I'm getting the AT&T iPhone

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Does Verizon still have the unlimited data plan or did they nix it like AT&T did? With Sprint, I fell they have the best deal. for $69 a month, you get unlilted data, text and mobile to mobile on any network and get 450 minutes to landlines included. Plus when you roam, you use Verizon towers.

I assume if you roam on Verizon, you use sprint towers.

Sprints early termnation fee is $200. Thats $175 less. Not sure what Verizon is, but I assume its at or around the same price. I guess AT&T raised it to keep people locked in due to the verizon iPhone rumors, or to just help pay to improve their towers, so once a certin percentage of people leave, they can lower the price down again.

I'm not sure how AT&Ts service is here in the Portland metro area, so I wont say iy sucks or its good, since I don't know. I havn;t heard anything bad about it./

I don't have verizon so no big deal here. AT&T is great in my area. Not only data + voice but at&t 3G is faster than verizon or sprint's.

Sprint's 69 a month is a good deal. But with no iphone on sprint, who really cares?

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't have verizon so no big deal here. AT&T is great in my area. Not only data + voice but at&t 3G is faster than verizon or sprint's.

Sprint's 69 a month is a good deal. But with no iphone on sprint, who really cares?

Well some who care more about the plan, rather then the phone, and trust me, there are a lot of people who just want a phone that works, and don't care what brand it is.

$69 is great for everyone, especially for business users.

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Everyone I know on sprint hates the coverage. It is horrible. AT&T is very good for me in the west. I even have friends who drop call s on verizon so all the AT&T complaints are funny

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Everyone I know on sprint hates the coverage. It is horrible. AT&T is very good for me in the west. I even have friends who drop call s on verizon so all the AT&T complaints are funny

i had no issues with Sprint. I wont say anything about the others, since I never had them - i don't know.

ATT comments are mostly based on the media overblowning it, or kids who dont even have ATT service, are just tring to be cool and fit in by saying "oh it sux!" tee hee hee hee

:rolleyes:

Chill0987

May 19, 2009
www.iphone3gscreenrepair.com
$375 is rediculous...you are better off dropping to one of their lowest rate plans (29.99/mo) and keeping the phone with them and just getting a new number. I hate these contracts, someone needs to write to their congressman about these, it limits competition and inhibits price wars.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77