Who's getting the new iPhone (2010 Model)??

Are you upgrading to the new iPhone

• Total voters

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
From my experience, it's better to wait a little bit before upgrading.

A) Costs are stupidly high when something is just released - a few months in and it drops
B) Generally the first release is rushed - firmware updates come later that fix a lot of the issues
C) Accessories form WHEN the phone is released and will increase drastically a few months after it's release
D) You can actually read reviews, listen out for amounts / types of problems experienced and so on if you wait
E) I HATE waiting lists. I read things on people having to wait for 4-5 weeks to get an iPhone 3gs when it first came out, and honestly, I don't care to be on the edge of my seat for that long lol.

If you need the next best thing then, well, have at it, but for me I'll wait to see if it actually delivers.

i couldnt agree with u more...thats y im also waiting for the iPad to get a few months old :D

ktdw

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
Not sure yet, but am already considering other options. If AT&T is still the only option (and it appears that way based on Steve's avoiding to talk about the AT&T issues the other day), then I will be jumping ship that same day.

WhackAttack

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I just got my 3GS a few weeks about so unless it is just "freaking amazing" I doubt it. The 3gs does more than I could ever use.

And 4.0 will bring some cool features so it kinda makes upgrading pointless, for me atleast

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup