Who is finally upgrading from the iPhone 4 this time?

davidliu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My iphone 4s is the first iphone i bought when it came out, and i immediately thought to myself, 'man, this is the greatest phone i have ever used!'
When the i5 came out, i skipped the upgrade because me still loving my i4s! Also, i very much prefer the overall design of the i4 models to the i5 - especially the back & the sides.
The only reason i will be upgrading to the i5s or i6 (whatever they call it) is for pure 'luxury' of staying up to date with the latest technology & capabilities.
Sadly, that wont be happening soon as i've got bank loan to pay! And i will have to purchase 2 instead of 1, or else what will the wife think lol!

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I have had my iPhone 4 for a long time now. I think I am ready to get the iPhone 5s or whatever it's called when it releases this fall. Not because my iPhone 4 is faulty or laggy etc... It's a great smartphone. Just curious as to what everyone thinks who still rock the iPhone 4.

Are you waiting to see what iOS7 is like? Or are you just content with the iPhone 4 and when it breaks you'll go for it. Just curious. ��

I just replaced my battery and since iOS7 is supported I'll wait it out one more cycle for whatever comes out in 2014.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire