Who has ordered the new iPad Mini 6?

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
The battery in my iPad Mini 5 seems to be not lasting quite as long as it used to. I’m working from home these days and never far from a charger, but I’ll never let a little thing like that deter me from shopping around for a replacement. ??????

Anybody with a Mini 6 care to share how you like it?

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Follow-up - my Mini 5 finally gave it up. I’m not exactly gentle with it, and the screen started going fluky with colors, then sporadically not responding to touch, and the battery life kept dwindling, and it eventually just stopped working. So I grabbed a new Mini 6.

Probably took about an hour from unboxing to installing a big update to restoring from my iCloud backup to picking right up where the old one left off. Gotta love that backup - everything restored exactly as I had left it, including purchased software and logged-in games that remained logged in.

As for the device itself, I’m very happy with it so far. No sign whatsoever of the ‘jelly scroll’ from its first release, and I use this almost exclusively in landscape mode. Screen is bright and clear, and it could be my imagination, but text looks sharper, too. Of course I got it just in time for the rumored Mini 7 to be dropping, but I got this one for a decent price, so I don’t care. Overall, no issues or complaints - it’s a very nice compact tablet.

Reactions: Annie_M

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Follow-up - my Mini 5 finally gave it up. I’m not exactly gentle with it, and the screen started going fluky with colors, then sporadically not responding to touch, and the battery life kept dwindling, and it eventually just stopped working. So I grabbed a new Mini 6.

Probably took about an hour from unboxing to installing a big update to restoring from my iCloud backup to picking right up where the old one left off. Gotta love that backup - everything restored exactly as I had left it, including purchased software and logged-in games that remained logged in.

As for the device itself, I’m very happy with it so far. No sign whatsoever of the ‘jelly scroll’ from its first release, and I use this almost exclusively in landscape mode. Screen is bright and clear, and it could be my imagination, but text looks sharper, too. Of course I got it just in time for the rumored Mini 7 to be dropping, but I got this one for a decent price, so I don’t care. Overall, no issues or complaints - it’s a very nice compact tablet.
Congratulations!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77