Which screen protector do you recommend?

acubens555

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
I bought an iPad Pro 12.9 2017, mainly to read pdfs and annotate it using Apple Pencil.

I found that Apple Pencil is greasy (slippery), and noisy every time the pencil touches the glass screen. I have used Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 for five years, which does not have these problems. The pen point of Wacom pencil is coated with rubber, so it is not slippery, and is quite.

Which screen protector do you recommend to solve these problems? I do not want a thick one like a Hard Glass. I want a thin one like a film. Also, I want 100% opacity. I heard that any finger print resistant film is not 100% transparent. Price does not matter to me.

Thanks for you recommendations !!

What device you are using?
IPAD PRO 12.9 2017 version.

What OS or Firmware is your device running on?
IOS 10.3.2

What steps have you taken already to try to fix the issue?
Searched webpage for many days

If the issues are with a certain app, what version of the app are you running?
N/A

Are there any specific error messages you get? If so, what are they?
N/A

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, someone who can answer your screen protector question will reply soon. I don’t use a screen protector on any of my iOS devices. As for the Pencil being slippery, I agree that it can be, depending on the cleanliness or lack thereof of your hands. I definitely disagree about it making “noises” every time it touches the screen because it has not been my experience.

acubens555

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
I don't know the appropriate English words. it sounds like clapper, tap tap tap, or raps. it is annoying when i am in a silent library, lest it bothers other people.

anyway, thanks for your reply!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know the appropriate English words. it sounds like clapper, tap tap tap, or raps. it is annoying when i am in a silent library.

anyway, thanks for your reply!

??? Are you referring to the sounds your Pencil makes on your iPad’s screen?