Which iPad is best for college?

I

iMore Question

I'm in college and have a mac book pro but would really like to get an iPad for college and my ebooks and easier to take around. I plan on getting a mini key board for my iPad to type essays etc but I don't have any plans on saving any work on my iPad I'll just email it to my self and open it up later. but my biggest dilemma is which iPad is the biggest bang for my buck being a college student and can attach a keyboard to it and will be useful for me. I'd also like to add I'm in radio and jot down a lot of notes for my show the day of and have recorded interviews and music I'd like easy access to. With all this info which iPad do you think fits my description the best

thanks Ray

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm in college and have a mac book pro but would really like to get an iPad for college and my ebooks and easier to take around. I plan on getting a mini key board for my iPad to type essays etc but I don't have any plans on saving any work on my iPad I'll just email it to my self and open it up later. but my biggest dilemma is which iPad is the biggest bang for my buck being a college student and can attach a keyboard to it and will be useful for me. I'd also like to add I'm in radio and jot down a lot of notes for my show the day of and have recorded interviews and music I'd like easy access to. With all this info which iPad do you think fits my description the best

thanks Ray

I would recommend an Air. If you need a lot of room to take notes, the extra 1.9" of screen real estate on the Air will make it better for those notes. Text (and essays) you write would have much more room to be displayed. Bang for the buck wise though, the Mini with Retina offers the same specs as the Air but for $100 cheaper. If you don't think you need 9.7" for taking notes and a 7.9" will be the best, the Mini with Retina is the way to go.

Overall I would recommend the Air to you. :)

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
The Air should fit the bill for you very well. It's a great note taking device, whether you use the onscreen keyboard like I do, use a "fat" stylus for general post it note type memos or a finer tip stylus for several paragraphs. I also use the speech to text when I'm in my office & can freely ramble on and want my raw thoughts captured.

Good luck, keep us posted.

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Surface Pro 3 over both the MacBook pro and iPad for school 😎

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk