Which color will you get?

Which finish will you get for the 6S or 6S+?

• Silver

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Space Gray

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

Will6371

May 14, 2015
Visit site
My first iPhone 6 was space grey but then I changed that for a silver because I didn't find that the 64gb I had was enough plus I had a silver air 2 but I was kind of sorry I got it so I ordered my 6s in space grey and went for 128gb again.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm also torn. I have a space grey set up now with both my iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2. But I don't know. I would consider the silver this time around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Space gray preordered.

I don't like white bezel, it doesn't look good to my eyes, it's distracting. It also makes certain colors appear washed out (Just my opinion). I think all the bright colors of iOS are a beautiful stark contrast and really catch your eye when placed against a black bezel.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I got the 128gb space grey. Went Plus this time around. Almost went with the silver, but I remembered after about 6 months with my 4s I got tired of the white bezel. Only time I've ever had a white iPhone.

Thinking about picking up the Apple silicone case in turquoise for some color though.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I went silver this time to compliment the new white car :). This is the first time I got white phone ever since the iPhone 4. I upgrade every year, it doesn't really matter if I end up liking it or not.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ended up going with the silver 128 6S. I like to have the newest thing but I plan on keeping this for a couple years and I figure I'd get tired of rose gold or gold. Have the 6 Plus in space gray and just want to switch it up. Also someone noted how bright the interface is and how well the white front can compliment that, and I agree. Ordered the turquoise silicone case to match that blue beta fish wallpaper. Side note: so ready to get back to a smaller phone and say bye to the cumbersome Plus!

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Space grey here too for the same reason as many - I really don't like the white bezel. I look forward to the day when the bezel is gone...

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Ordered the turquoise silicone case to match that blue beta fish wallpaper. Side note: so ready to get back to a smaller phone and say bye to the cumbersome Plus!

I went Plus this time. Hoping I'm not gonna regret it.

I'm kinda loving that turquoise case as well. Gonna order it soon, but my acct took a hit paying off my 6 so I can preorder the 6s Plus.

AndroidDario

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Read around the web that the silver version shows less scratches. I personally like the space gray version because of the black frame, better for watching videos and websurfing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1