Where do you keep your phone?

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
A belt case is soo pre millennium. And it's an invitation for robbers and thieves. Just put it in your pocket.

It seems like belt cases are making a comeback, though. I see a lot more of them when I'm out and about.

I agree that having a 5" phone clipped to your belt looks absolutely ridiculous, but I can understand why they've become so popular.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It seems like belt cases are making a comeback, though. I see a lot more of them when I'm out and about.

I agree that having a 5" phone clipped to your belt looks absolutely ridiculous, but I can understand why they've become so popular.

Yes I agree, belt clips/pouches do seem to be making a comeback. I guess carrying around a 5+ inch screen smartphone in your pocket is even more ridiculous than using a belt clip of some sort.
To each his/her own I guess, but it's much more comfortable using a belt clip with my LifeProof Fre, Nuud and Otterbox Defender...IMHO, the size of Defender make it almost impossible to put in your pocket anyway.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Yes I agree, belt clips/pouches do seem to be making a comeback. I guess carrying around a 5+ inch screen smartphone in your pocket is even more ridiculous than using a belt clip of some sort.
To each his/her own I guess, but it's much more comfortable using a belt clip with my LifeProof Fre, Nuud and Otterbox Defender...IMHO, the size of Defender make it almost impossible to put in your pocket anyway.

It's what works for you really. I know someone who uses a belt clip for their 5" phone with no problems usually. As for me, if it can fit in my pockets (especially for my work pants), great. I do put 5.2" screen phones in my pocket most of the time. I enjoy it. If the phone is slippery though, I worry about it flying out of my pocket. lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77