Whatsapp Banner Notification Problem |In-app| ios 10.3.1

sircrywolf

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I am using an iPhone 7 128 GB. You can see the black banner on top. When I drag it down it doesn't respond to bring up a quick reply keyboard. But it does move upwards to be dismissed. Clicking the banner opens up the message window. Used to work fine before but not functioning for a couple of days. I tried restarting my device but no use. I have also tried resetting all settings but still nothing is fixed. Any other possible fix without hard resetting the phone? I am on on the latest version of iOs10. Tried contacting whatsapp but no reply. Kindly assist. Thank You.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I am using an iPhone 7 128 GB. You can see the black banner on top. When I drag it down it doesn't respond to bring up a quick reply keyboard. But it does move upwards to be dismissed. Clicking the banner opens up the message window. Used to work fine before but not functioning for a couple of days. I tried restarting my device but no use. I have also tried resetting all settings but still nothing is fixed. Any other possible fix without hard resetting the phone? I am on on the latest version of iOs10. Tried contacting whatsapp but no reply. Kindly assist. Thank You.

In WhatsApp, open Settings > Notifications and enable "Show Preview".

If this was already enabled, disable it and enable it back. Maybe this will trigger something and make it work for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28