What's your favorite iPhone/iPad game of all time?

sinime

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
If your going to base it off time played... Pokemon Go :eek:

Wife and I started playing because of our daughter... now we're dragging her to raids. :confused:

lara22

Apr 6, 2020
Visit site
I Played many games and liked much, but lately, I found a new small game which is very attractive, I recommend, the game is called ColorEx.

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Must admit I don’t normally play a lot of games on either my iPhone or iPad, but my favourite so far has to be ‘The Room’ puzzle game. Gorgeous graphics and really makes you think. There have been several follow-ups since the very first, and they’ve all been as good.
Eagerly awaiting the next!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Must admit I don’t normally play a lot of games on either my iPhone or iPad, but my favourite so far has to be ‘The Room’ puzzle game. Gorgeous graphics and really makes you think. There have been several follow-ups since the very first, and they’ve all been as good.
Eagerly awaiting the next!

I second ‘The Room’ series. I’ve bought them all and love playing them on my iPad. In fact I’ve bought them all again for PC too.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The game that I have had the most fun with was one called Sticky Bodies. Sadly, I finished it, and there have never been any updates to add new levels.

markfrommars

Feb 28, 2022
Visit site
The game I've had the most fun with recently has been Marvel: Puzzle Quest. I had no idea how addictive the game play would be for this take on a match-3 colors game, but wow did they do a nice job on it. Keeps me coming back day after day.

BalrogWing

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't find this on my iPhone and I use a PC so had to link to the metacritic site unfortunately. I loved this game when I played it forever ago.

mankamoe

Jul 20, 2023
Visit site
clash of clan, reason is only need a couple of minutes to collect everything or start a war, I can do it while my wife is out of my sight.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB