Whats better Hulu Vs. Netflix?

Erikaray

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
Hello, Everyone! How many of you know that Hulu drops price until Jan 2018. Anyhow, I want to Know what is the best service Hulu OR Netflix? and Why do you prefer?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I’ve used both but my vote is for Netflix, by a long shot. All of Hulu’s best content can be seen on regular network television (in which case you can usually use that network’s app to stream, especially if you have a cable subscription to sign in to). Netflix has amazing original content only found on their service. Furthermore, I seems like Netflix has a MUCH bigger selection of content overall.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello, Everyone! How many of you know that Hulu drops price until Jan 2018. Anyhow, I want to Know what is the best service Hulu OR Netflix? and Why do you prefer?

They're targeting two different audiences though. Hulu is more television series based. Netflix shines with movies, and past seasons of shows besides their Netflix original shows. I'd give the nod to Netflix because it has more content, but the services do two different things. If you don't use cable but want to stay current on tv series you'll use hulu. I have both, and they both have there strong points. I use them for two separate reasons.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It’s a shame that Hulu is not available outside the US. I’m in The Netherlands and I’d have subscribed to it in a heartbeat if it was available here.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, Hulu and Netflix are two different beasts. I use both myself. Hulu has some good original content and keeps me current on my tv from Fox, and Netflix has a great selection of original content as well past seasons of the other shows I watch. So I really need both services to stay as up to date as I can on my shows.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

That depends on what you need in regard to content. I have both. Netflix is more movie-based whereas Hulu is more TV show-based. Which is more important to you? Movies or TV shows?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
We do not have cable so we have both Hulu and Netflix as well as Amazon prime. I tend to watch Hulu a little bit more than Netflix. However there are times when I watch a lot of Netflix as well. We also have Amazon prime also when I was in the store last night I saw gift card for HBO for first time. So there are lots of options for people without cable.

Jackson_Clark

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
Hello, Erika, I am using Netflix services because Netflix library is bigger than Hulu. But it is all about personal preferences there are many users who like Hulu services. Let me share an article on Netflix vs Hulu with you. Read it and you will see which one is better for you?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeahWells