What Phones Are You Leaving From && Company

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
actually today I sold my Blackberry Storm 2 on craigslist for $80 bucks. Not bad IMO. I'm happy with that. I had that BBS2 since day 1 of release. I'm just stuck with this dreaded old LG Envy2 until tom...grrr! Getting the 32g iPhone by the way.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Staying with Verizon, also since 2001. Getting rid of seriously terrible (but still only my first) Blackberry storm 1. I can't wait, as soon as I order it for pickup this one is getting ditched like it should have been two years ago.

Last edited:

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm with verizon already, also. Switching from a BB Storm 9530. But I'm not unhappy with that phone. It served me well.

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
first post...but had 200 something posts on precentral.net.
leaving Sprint (sad day) after man, many years and my beat down Pre and webos. Hear very good things but will miss the webos software...HP dropped the ball last week and I was fed up with their lies.

carmendiva#AC

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I am on t-mobile with a mytouch 4g and HD7

I now have an iphone 4

im selling the mytouch 4g

I like my iphone BUT my User experience with windows phone is much better

lmac4cy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Got rid of my Blackberry Curve 8330. I am still on Verizon as I have been for over 4 years now. It was a good phone but it was just getting to darn slow. So my wife and I switched to IP4 and we couldn't be happier. We love them have completely forgotten the BB.

r0k

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have an At&t iPhone 4. One of my most frequently used apps is "Mark the Spot" and I wind up using it mostly for dropped / failed calls rather than slow data as I rely more on wifi. When I do switch, it will be when VZW brings back the $15 data tier. Hopefully by then my ETF will be down to something more reasonable. It starts out at $325 and drops $10 a month...

Perhaps I should mention I left a VZW BB 8830 for the iPhone. I had only one minor gripe. I liked the BB email a lot better. It is more flexible. For instance, if I forward a dozen emails to one box, I can reply as whoever the email was addressed to. Not on iPhone. I must reply as one of the accounts I happen to have set up on the phone. Not very convenient at all. I can use the gmail app to reply if I want but this really should have been part of the mail app on the iPhone. When I asked about this at the Apple store, they called it an "advanced feature." Yeah, right. Still I'm so happy I switched. Everything else about the iPhone is a lot better than any BB I have used. I would say apps is a very good feature. What good is it to have microsd expansion on a BB phone if you can't run apps from sd? Duh. So my lowly 16 gig iPhone 4 beats the crap out of a BB with a 64 gig Micro sd card (if such a thing existed).

Last edited:

thamesj34

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Leaving the glitchy D2G (Verizon) for a Verizon 16gb iPhone 4. Ordered mine yesterday (yeah a little late I know) but I had get together that HUGE off contract price, I'm sure it will be well worth it though :). I can not WAIT to get my phone. Customer service said it should ship the 18th, and I should receive it on the following Monday.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost