What phone did you have before your iPhone?

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I had a Palm Pre. The Web OS was excellent and ahead of it's time when I got that phone. But within two months of having it the hardware was junk and had to be replaced and repaired on 4 separate occasions the first year.

One time when I received the phone back from repair, the keyboard was unable to use the "L" button and the reps said well is it really necessary? I said well unfortunately to unlock the phone off the login screen I need to enter my name, which inconveniently has an "L" in it...That was all in the first year of owning it.

Finally when the power button finally was toasted and didn't function at all and of course the thing was out of warranty, they offered me to buy a refurbished palm for the low low price of 80 bux...I told them to "get bent" and demanded to be let out of my contract...

That's when I met the iPhone 4, which has blown my mind completely and has operated flawlessly, I then upgraded to the iPhone 4s and I continue to smile, as my new friend Siri keeps me company!

vsquared1195

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Captivate. And I absolutely hated that old Android. That's the main reason I got an iPhone 4 last September. Would be happier if my 4 wasn't plagued with so many problems.

pieler8

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Have to agree with Kristy_Lyn's post above. Was an original Palm Pre owner. Replaced the hardware a few times. What a mess.

Apple has definitely made life so much easier for my wife and I. Oh and the twin 1 year olds love using the ipad :D

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Have to agree with Kristy_Lyn's post above. Was an original Palm Pre owner. Replaced the hardware a few times. What a mess.

Apple has definitely made life so much easier for my wife and I. Oh and the twin 1 year olds love using the ipad :D

ROTFL. :)

Go to YouTube and search for "Bridger." You need to know what you are creating.

Be aware that there are mossbacks here that will view your report with great alarm.

It turns out that infant computer users spontaneously learn to read . They do not wait for first grade. In first grade it is more important to learn to read than to read. Your babies will enter first grade knowing how to read and how to converse with Watson.

Consider home schooling.

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I had the HTC EVO. Pretty good phone but battery life sucked lol. So when I here all this talk about 4S having bad battery life I laugh, because it's no way as bad as the EVO I had.

fezza17

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Before I got my 3GS just over 2 years ago, I was rocking a Sony Ericsson W595 (paired with a 2nd gen iTouch, which is what started the Apple craze in my household). About 1.5 years into 3GS ownership (and around the time for me to renew my phone contract) I somehow decided a BB Torch 9800 was the way to go- it is now sitting in a drawer unused (I went back to the 3GS 2 months into my contract, still paying for a phone I hate *grumble*). Yesterday I decided the 3GS was showing its age a bit, so I treated myself to an 8GB iPhone 4 outright. Given my contract on the torch runs out only a few months after the iPhone 5 may be released, I'm thinking that will be my next phone (and hence why I didn't spend the extra on a 4S)

dallen50

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
My last phone was a T-mobile Samsung Vibrant. Phone itself wasn't a problem, but T-mobile's coverage!! Currently I'm stock, but plan on jailbreak as soon as I have the time.

Last edited:

CashV

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I was all about #TeamBlackberry (9700/T-Mobile)..... until I got an iPad 2.... Then I hated using my Blackberry... 2 months later, I jumped ship and went to iPhone. Best decision EVER!

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I used to have a Blackberry Bold 9000. It was ok I guess. I love my iPhone though. Now I have the blackberry docked in the kitchen using Pandora to listen to music. I will say that the speakers on the Bold 9000 are beastly. Great sound.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I had a BlackBerry Storm (and for awhile, the Storm 2 after my Storm 1 bricked). So yeah, I'm happy with my iPhone 4. :)

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Before I picked up a used iPhone 4 on ebay, I was using a DROID1. I still the have the DROID and just recently started installing a rooted alpha version of Ice Cream Sandwich on it, for kicks and grins.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni