What phone did you have before your iPhone?

cdnrs2002

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I had a Blackjack which I gave up for a Blackberry curve 8310. Loved my BB on which I could forward MMS, but other than that do not regret the switch to the iphone which I love after only 2 weeks. Am getting better with the touch keyboard

Ojo_Verde

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
* Blackberry Curve
* Blackberry 8800
* T-Mobile G1
* Blackberry Storm
* Blackberry Bold
* iPhone 3G S 16 GB

I am very satisfied with my iPhone, as you can see I change between a lot of phones, but I guess I'm sticking with the iPhone for a LONG time.......

It is by far the BEST phone anyone can purchase. = ]

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i was using a t-mobile shadow which was a windows mobile phone. I hated the service t-mobile gave me. I jumped ship and never paid their ETA fee at all. Have never looked back and i am happy with my phone however i hope apple drops AT&T flat on their face after 2010.

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
LG Voyager on Verizon- call quality beats the AT&T/iPhone combo and that's the only thing that it does better.

Now that I've had the 3GS since the 19th, I can't live without it!

mapdoc

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Newbie to this forum. Used to be on Treo Central and Crackberry which partially answers the question.

Last phone: Blackberry Curve on Verizon.

Prior to that: Blackberry Pearl, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Treo 600......

Cheers!

filjedi

Jun 11, 2009
techadok.wordpress.com
I was using a Nokia E61 before my iPhone 3G. Great keyboard, but lack of HTML e-mail and too few applications pushed me to upgrade. To think I even raved about the web browsing capabilities of the E61 before. LOL :p

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I had an unlocked storm on tmobile. Now I have the 3g iphone on AT&T. So far I love it. Still getting use to the keyboard but this phone is so much fun. The browser can't be beat. :)

MikeTrav

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
I've had walmart specials the past couple years....finally got a great job and I can aford an iPhone 3gs...what I don't get is why apple doesn't allow for the things that jailbreaking will do. This is a mobile computer. My old laptop with a 1.8ghz processor couldn't run google earth even close to how fast this phone runs it.